- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
WP Popup Banners Pro is the ultimate WordPress plugin to engage your site visitors with pop-up banners. The pop-up banners that in turn would allow you to enhance your WordPress website’s usability.
Use this plugin to subscribe to your site’s visitors, power your product display, interact with visitors via the contact form and update your visitors with new discount offers and other info. Have simple yet beautiful, useful and smart looking popup on your website!
With this powerful plugin, you can – create unlimited popup banners! Also, you can create and assign banners to multiple pages for multiple actions through an elegant and useful setting in the plugin. Select from 40 beautiful pre-designed themes or custom design your own popup banners.
A popup banner is very handy to make your website’s accessibility higher with more user engagement than ever before. So try out this plugin – WP Popup Banners Pro !
Full feature lists
Here is a list of all the features of WP Popup Banner Pro plugin –
40 Elegant Template Layouts
40 different beautiful and sleek theme design to choose from.
Unlimited Numbers of Popup Banners in the Site
You can add an unlimited number of popup Banners to your site. There is no limit in the number of popup banners you can use in your site
PageWise Configurable Popup Banners
You can define each individual popup banners to display in particular pages. Just go to individual page edit section and there, you can see an option to choose popup either to disable it for a particular page or select different menu on that particular page.
Configurable for Mobile screen version
You can enable/disable the popup banners for the mobile version with a screen resolution less than 480px.
Drag and Drop Custom Theme Builder
You can build your custom theme popup from here. Various editable components for the custom theme are listed below:
- Normal Text
- Single Line Textfield
- Bullet Text List
- Dropdown Select
- Submit button
- Pdf Popup
- Youtube video
- Vimeo Video
- Facebook Like
- Social Link
Internal/External Marketing mail Integrations
– You can either use MailChimp integration for external subscription or along with option subscription.
You can choose among 9 different menu bar positions.
- Top Right
- Top Center
- Top Left
- Middle Right
- Middle Center
- Middle Left
- Bottom Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Center
Popup Display Modes
Configurable for different conditions like only once, once per session and every time.
Popup Actions Modes
Configurable for different page/user action like on page load, exit intent, on scrolling and on user idle.
Since Version 1.1.0
Responsive control to Show/hide Popup
- Feature added to Show/hide popup for particular device type (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile). This option can be setup to hide all of the Popup that is currently being configured for the Desktop Screen or Tablet Dfevice or Mobile Dvice. You can simply hide the popup if there’s any assigned for the Desktop Screen Only or display popup only on Tablet Device and Mobile Device.
Responsive Device Popup
- Feature added to show different Popup for desktop device and touch device configurable separately (Desktop & Tablet/Mobile) devices. You can select the popup popup to display on page load for responsive devices. * PHP library has been used to detect “Tablet” Or “Mobile” device rather than screensize only . So, might not work on screen resize or inspect (Right Click + inspect) More detail on “How TO Use” page in plugin as well. Same for all other responsive settings.
New Third party subscription Integration
- Mailchimp( Available )
- Active Campaign
- Feature added to load Popup through shortcode in any page/post and show that popup on click
A/B Test for Popup
- Feature added to create A/B test for popup to check conversion rate. You can now test which popup was responsible for how many conversation was the current popup was able to perform and check which popup worked best.
Improved Custom Popup Builder
- Bug fixed & changes done to make custom popup building experience smoother. Various components was upgraded and issue resolved. Lag in custom popup field while creating/editing has also recorded and resolved.
- Improvement in plugin page load speed as found earlier in popup add/edit page. Earlier it took a bit additional few seconds to load, which we have resolved, and it loads faster now.
- New popup settings added like background options, border options, copy current popup to new one and more.
- Issue in code to detect page load, idle condition to display popup or showing popup on exit intent was found and resolved to make it properly work on both desktop device and responsive device as well.
- Popup template’s design improvements. Smaller issues in default templates design was resolved as well.
- And other smaller issues fixed
Other Minor features
- Reset Default Theme Values – Resetting the default popup content can load default sample content
- Delete or clear logs – Clear logs option added for the “Optin Subscription Log” and “Contact Form Log”
- Disabling the A/B test for the current popup only – You can custom disable the A/B test for particular popup from this specific setting and still work on other plugins as listed.
Mobile ready popup theme designs.
Tested with multiple themes and WordPress versions
Lifetime Dedicated Support
You can find us anytime when you have some queries, problems or with any valuable suggestions for plugin or us. You can find us through the following ways:
- Forum Support From here.
- Dedicated Support Forum – You can contact us through our support forum through https://accesspressthemes.com/support
- Online Chat Support
Constant Free Upgrades
Not fixed on dates, but we assure you to provide you with new updates and feature upgrade in the plugin at a regular basis.
6 January 2020
- Responsive control to Show/hide Popup
– Show/hide popup for particular device type (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile)
- Responsive Device Popup
– Different Popup for desktop device and touch device configurable separately (Desktop & Tablet/Mobile)
- New Third party subscription Integration
– Mailchimp( Available )
– Active Campaign
- Inline Popup
– Load Popup through shortcode in any page/post and show that popup on click
- A/B Test for Popup
– A/B test for popup to check conversion rate
- Improved Custom Popup Builder
– Bug fixed & changes done to make custom popup building experience smoother
- Other improvements
– Improvement in plugin page load speed as found earlier in popup add/edit page.
– New popup settings added like background options, border options, copy current popup to new one and more.
– Issue in page load, idle popup found and resolved resolved
– Popup template’s design improvements
– And other smaller issues fixed
- Other Minor features
– Reset Default Theme Values
->Resetting the default popup content can load default sample content
– Delete or clear logs
->Clear logs option added for the “Optin Subscription Log” and “Contact Form Log”
– Disabling the A/B test for the current popup only
– And more…
11 May 2017
- Initial release of a plugin.
Need help? Contact support.