- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
WP Menu Icons is a premium plugin which is used to assign advanced font icons to display visually informative menus for WordPress Site.
Best Integration plugin with a wide range of font icons for WordPress Menus to configure and display it for each menu items individually using WP Menu Icons
WP Menu Icons is one of the best WordPress premium plugins to display icons in a unique, responsive and best way. You can display the different icon for different menu items.
Resulting in your site to the better online performance, visually informative menus display with splendid appearance.
* 10+ Pre Available Menu Icons
Available Font Icons:
– Font Awesome
– Dashicons (WordPress core icons)
– Themify Icons
– Elusive icons
– Foundation Icons
– Elegant Icons
– MFG Labs Icon Set
* Menus system integration
– Assign Icon To Menu Items Within WP Menus Admin UI
– Easy to use, configure many options for each menu items individually.
* 15+ Icon Hover Animation
* Menu Icon Positioning
– Left of Menu Title
– The right of Menu Title
– Top of Menu Title
* General Settings
– Show/Hide Icon On Desktop/Mobile/Tablet
– Show/Hide Menu Label
* Advanced Icon Settings
– Upload Custom Icons
– Set custom icon width / height
* Custom Styling Options
– Icon Font Color/Hover Color/Size
– Menu Label Font Color/Hover Color
– Enable Icon Divider/Color
* Compatible With
– All WordPress Themes
* No Coding Skills Required
* Supports various mobile devices so it will be no issue to view in any desktop and mobile devices.
- Forum support
- Email Support
- Chat support
Also check out,
And you can even browse more premium WordPress plugins here!
Added Feature: Added new feature in animation settings as show menu icons on hover menu items which works for any icon position such as left, right and top position as per backend setup.
Conflict Resolved: Plugin's Slug changed. Refinement: Refinement works done
Refinement: Dashicons enqueue scripts missed and added for frontend and few icon CSS refinement work done. Issue Fixed: Issue on hiding menu icon on frontend resolved.
Fixed Issue: Issue related with menu name not displaying on frontend resolved.
Refinement: Some of the front-end CSS refining. Fixed Issue: Issue related with checking to enable and disable plugin's settings checked and resolved.
Initial release of a plugin.
- 30 Aug, 2018
- GPL v3