- Update Logs
WP Media Manager is one of the incredible and best premium wordpress folder management plugin which is extremely useful for wordpress media library . This plugin is easy to use and also allows you to organize your thousands of media files with folder management. Simply use drag and drop method to insert the media files into folders or sub folders.
A standout amongst the most needed media WordPress plugin. Easy way to utilize with drag and drop methods and also permits you to sort out your a large number of images in folders and subfolders. A Media Manager enhance the WordPress default media manager by adding a folder manager.
Advanced Feature Lists
Drag and Drop Media Files and Folders
– Simply drag and drop interface for files to folders or sub folders and even folder to another folders to create sub folders simply by dragging source folder and dropping it to destination folder. Automatic Save Droppable data using Ajax.
Multiple Folders/Sub-Folders Creation
– Create multiple folders with sub folders in a more easy method. Rename specific folder name, delete options available.
Media Files Ordering & Filtering Options
– Feature to add multiple custom filter options such as add custom size and weight.
– Enable/ Disable Filter options on media library toolbar.
3 Inbuilt Responsive Gallery Beautiful Themes
– You can set gallery media template in 3 different advanced style as slide type, grid type or masonry type with many slider customization options available.
Easily Duplicate Media Files
– Duplicate your media files with any mime types easily from media library itself.
Gallery Slider Shortcode From Folders
– Configure multiple options for gallery slider layout selecting specific folder selection on wordpress editor shortcode implementation using metabox.
Single File Design Customization Options
– Enable/Disable single PDF file designing options with custom options.
– Show beautifully embed PDF file layout by setup single file options for pdf files type.
Import All Server Folders and Media
– A very useful tools available to import a massive amount of media from a ftp server folders, sub folders in your WordPress media library directly. You can either import only folders only or files and folders both on wordpress media library folder management system of our plugin.
– Enable/ Disable lightbox for image display on frontend.
– Provides features to import specific taxonomy’s terms to folders lists which helps to organize media within terms as folder structure.
Download Folder In Zip : Download specific folder into zip format from media library folder structure.
– Translation ready plugin with multilingual support
– Multisite Compatible
– Woocommerce Compatible
– Compatible With Editor
– Tested with multiple themes and WordPress versions
– Tested in all modern browsers
– Responsive, Touch & Retina Ready
- Forum support
- Email Support
- Chat support
1st December 2017
Feature Added: File renaming feature while media upload with specific tag format options with privileges to change the title of image with specific provided tag. Feature Added: To display PDF, other Doc files in table list layout with pagination or in slider layout with download link icon. Feature Added: Assign custom default image for each pdf or doc files from media file edit page.Simply Drag files to specific folders and then you can choose specific folder to display as slider with default file image on front-end with download link from "Add Gallery Shortcode" button on each edit page or post above text editor section. Refinement : Few refining works on css and js.
13th October 2017
Resolved: Fixed the issue related with white pages showing on all pages and post page after activating our plugin has been resolved.
11th August 2017
11th July 2017
4th July 2017
Fixed: Issue related with import specific taxomomy's terms order while importing as folder fixed. Refining: Some css refining on backend and frontend design.
30th June 2017
Fixed: Debugged Issue on remove folder at once . Refining: Some css refining on backend design.
28th June 2017
Initial release of a plugin.
- 13 Oct, 2017
- GPL v3