- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
WP Media Manager Lite is one of the incredible and best free WordPress media library plugins which is extremely useful for media files management. This plugin is easy to use and also allows you to organize your thousands of media files with folder structure. Simply use drag and drop method to insert the media files into folders or sub folders.
Easy way to utilize with drag and drop methods and also permits you to sort out your a large number of images in folders and sub-folders. A Media Manager enhance the WordPress default media manager by adding a folder manager.
Features of the Plugin
Check out all the features of the plugin :
Drag and Drop Media Files and Folders
Simply drag and drop interface for files to folders or subfolders and even folder to other folders to create subfolders simply by dragging the source folder and dropping it to the destination folder. Automatic Save Droppable data using Ajax.
Create Unlimited Folders
Create unlimited folders and sub folders in a more simplest method. Also, Rename specific folder name, delete options available.
Media Custom Filtering Options
– Feature to choose one or multiple custom filter options such as custom size and weight.
– Enable/ Disable Filter options to display on the media library’s toolbar.
One Inbuilt Responsive Gallery Beautiful Themes
You can set the gallery media template in 1 advanced gallery themes as a grid type.
Single File Design Customization Options
– Enable/Disable single PDF file designing options with custom options.
– Show beautifully single download link PDF file.
– Custom Image Link With Target for Media Image
– Remove All Folders At Once Feature
– Translation ready plugin with multilingual support
– Multisite Compatible
– Woocommerce Compatible
– Compatible With Editor
– Tested with multiple themes and WordPress versions
– Tested in all modern browsers
– Responsive, Touch & Retina Ready
- Forum support
- Email Support
- Chat support
20th July 2017
Initial release of a plugin.
10th October 2017
Fixed Issue: After activation, pages and post redirect to white blank pages issue fixed Refinement: Refining Few CSS and JS Script.