- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
WP Floating Menu Pro is a smart WordPress plugin that allows you to enhance your WordPress website’s usability with easy one page navigator and many other sticky navigation menus. Use this plugin to add one page scrolling navigation to any WordPress themes / website. Just define the sections on your website and create an one page navigation menu with them in just minutes. Have really useful and smart looking one page navigation bar on your website!
Create unlimited navigation menus! Not just one page navigation, create multi page and/or navigation with external URLs / links too. Select from 10 beautiful pre-designed templates or custom design your menu.
More interesting, you can configure the navigation menu on page level.
A secondary custom built menu which is so handy makes your website’s accessibility higher than ever before.
Full feature lists
New Features(Version 2.0.0)
- 7 new template designs(Now total 20 templates(including 13 older templates)
- Modal popup to display the popup content linked into the menu. Supports texts and shorcode
- Now support fontawesome 5.
- New icon set included (Elegant Iconsets)
- Different menu for responsive screens. Now you can set different menu for responsive screens and desktop screen separately.
- Show/Hide menu on custom scroll
- The specific menu when in various default WordPress section
- Show/Hide the menu for responsive screens with single click
- Preview option for “Check before you implement”
- Updgraded with various minor features for better UX.
- XHTML friends network support
- Refinements in previous templates for better UI.
Older Features(Version Less than V-2.0.0)
20 Elegant Template Layouts
– 13 Templates(excluding the new and beautiful 7 templates) different beautifully designed menu / navigation templates to choose from.
Unlimited Numbers of Menus in the Site
– You can add unlimited number of menus / navigation bars in your site. There is no limit in the number of menus you can use in your site.
Page Wise Configurable Menu
– You can define each individual menu to display in particular page, just select a menu / navigation bar for your page or leave one work for all.
Multiple Menu on Single Page
– Ability to set 9 different menu at once in any of the single page/post at a time for 9 differnet menu positions
Configurable for Mobile Screen Version
– You can enable/disable the menu for mobile version with screen resolution less than 480px.
Multiple Menu Icon to Choose From
– You can select multiple inbuilt icon options for icon. You can choose among three different menu types:
- Dash Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- General Icons
- Vesper Icons
- If you couldn’t find the icon listed in the default menu icon gallery, you can also set the custom menu icon in custom menu icon field while generating the menu. You can input either dashicons, font-awesome icons or genericons icon value here. For e.g. For dashicon, you can set icon value as “dashicons dashicons-admin-site”, if fontawesome, you can set “fa fa-bars” along with vesper icon (supportable since version 1.0.9) can be set as “vs vs-ninja”.
- Or you can also set image icon. You can simply set the svg image or any other image url or upload it in your media gallery and set image as icon.
Sortable Menu Option
-You can sort the order as easy as 1, 2, 3 in the plugin while creating menu to custom order the menu items.
Unlimited Custom Templates
– If the pre-available templates don’t work good for you or you need to build template to match your site design, build your own. We have all the tools needed for making a custom design of your choice. Fonts, colors and everything is configurable:
- Icon Background Color
- Menu Background Color
- Icon Size
- Icon Margin
- Active/Hover Color for Icon
- Title Font Color
- Title Typography
- Title Text Transform Style
- Title Font Size
- Tooltip Font Color
- Tooltip Typography
- Tooltip Font Size
- And many more
Menu Bar Position To Choose From
– You can choose among 7 different menu bar positions
- Top Right
- Middle Right
- Bottom Right
- Top Left
- Middle Left
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Center
Inline Navigation Feature
-You can use inline or in page navigation and create one page effect in any of the page or site. Just simply add custom link while generating menu.
– Translation ready plugin with multilingual support
– Tested with multiple themes and WordPress versions
Lifetime Dedicated Support
– You can get lifetime support for the plugin once you purchase the plugin
- Forum support
- Email Support
- Chat support
Watch this short video to know the plugin better!
WP Floating Menu
WP Floating Menu Pro
Create Unlimited Menu
Easy way to create multiple menu. Ability to create multiple menus within the site.
No. Of Template Designs
Different elegant template layouts for the menu design.
Menu orientation or Menu position to assign the menu to different positions in the site.
Middle Right, Middle Left
Middle Right, Middle Left, Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Bottom Center
Configurable for Mobile Screen Version
Option added to set different menu for responsive screen configurable for each positions
Show/Hide menu on custom scroll
Show/Hide Menu on custom scroll of the page
Define each individual menu to display in particular page
Display the popup content linked into the menu.
Multiple Menu on Single Page
Ability to set 9 different menu at once in any of the single page/post at a time for 9 differnet menu positions
Assigning menu to different post type and category
Assigning menu to different post type and category, default wordpress pages and more.
Sort the order of the menu item easily while creating/editing menu
Compatible with all the standard WordPress theme.
Display the site in your own custom language with the translation ready.
The plugin is fully build on responsive pattern. The layouts are eye catching and well managed in all resources views.
October 25th, 2018
7 new templates added modal popup linked to menu added Show menu on certain scroll value added UI/UX updated Now support Font awesome Version 5 New icon set added(Elegant Iconset) Refinement in older template designs Other minor changes in the plugin
April 22nd, 2018
Issue with additional class in frontend resolved, unwanted value being displayed removed, done some code cleanup
April 9th, 2018
Additional option to add a custom class to the menu individual item Disable display menu on custom category with one check despite any other category being checked.
March 5th, 2018
Found and resolved the issue regarding the manual plugin activation while on multisite for each blog.
February 26th, 2018
Added the option to show/hide the menu template 5-6 Some code cleanup
January 31st, 2018
found some issue on our earlier update regarding frontend in the plugin. Corrected few jquery issues (showing the menu only after few scroll) Design issue for the frontend templates.
January 25th, 2018
Resolved the issue related to the sanitizing the output in frontend and backend. Added option to duplicate the menu and custom design template row Few codes cleanup.
December 14th, 2017
Found and resolved the issue related to sanitization and variable check condition while pulling from database
December 14th, 2017
Found and resolved the issue with "Category wise menu display" Resolved issues in "General setting option". Resolved the "Frontend menu filter" option regarding.
September 25th, 2017
Found and resolved the design issue for template 7
September 20th, 2017
Resolved issue with pulling default value from backend into the frontend file Design issue for the template
June 27th, 2017
Updated the plugin with the front end filter code issues Design issue for the template
June 17th, 2017
Added the feature to set multiple menus within a single page section. Some code cleanup
June 4rth, 2017
Design/jQuery issues causing the menu to be abnormally hidden on the page resolved.
June 1st, 2017
Added feature to set the specific menu item to display for either logged in/all user with user privileges for logged in user, with the specific user role. Updated the CSS code regarding the frontend design for the plugin
May 16th, 2017
Found and resolved the issue regarding plugin compatibility with WordPress Multisite
February 3rd, 2017
Corrected some sanitization issues Resolved the custom link issue while adding normal link in url section Resolved issue related to showing/ hiding menu on mobile screen Resolved the issue related to "rel=no follow" Added the few additional options while generating custom templates for template 5 or 6
January 13th, 2017
Added option to set image icon as menu icon
November 28th, 2016
Made the plugin multisite compatible
November 22nd, 2016
Added option to also include custom post type while setting menu for specific page
November 7th, 2016
Updated the font awesome gallery version(4.3.0 to 4.7.0) to support new font awesome icons Added new iconset gallery(Vesper Icons) Done some code reformatting
October 26, 2016
Updated code resolving the issue for page wise menu display Added option to add no follow to the menu links
October 19, 2016
Corrected z-index issue New option field added to add own custom icon while creating menu
September 21, 2016
Minor issue in our back-end setting Solved some minor issue with google font preview Done some code reformatting
September 19, 2016
Resolved jquery and some code issues in back-end Some design issue in custom template Done some code refinement
September 16, 2016
Added ability for custom template design to template layouts that previously were disabled Added some additional setting in custom template design Done some code refinement
September 6, 2016
Resolved issue with active class while using one page navigation Done some code refinement Issue with frontend custom template implementation
September 2, 2016
Added additional menu positions for 3 newly added templates Some issues resolved on custom template design Solved issue with saving menu position in backend
August 31, 2016
Added 3 new templates Few Codes issues solved and updated Few Design issues solved and updated
August 30, 2016
Initial release of a plugin.
Need help? Contact support.