- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
Smart Scroll Post is a FREE WordPress Plugin, which allows you to load your infinite posts while scrolling. It is useful when you want your readers to read another blog/post right after one just by scrolling. No need to go back and find next/previous posts/blog and click again. Just keep scrolling and keep reading. This plugin currently allows a single post to scroll and load another. You can apply this to all or a specific category of posts, custom posts types
Install Smart Scroll Posts and give your readers a super comfort while reading! Load your infinite WordPress posts on scroll! Give the great user experience to your blog/website visitors.
Features of the Plugin
- Infinite load posts in the scroll (Infinite scrolling, smart scrolling)
- Easy to read articles/blogs without clicking article titles/next/previous etc.
- Change URL of the post when it loads another (when you scroll)
- Option to apply smart scrolling to all categories or specific categories.
- Option to choose the default loader or upload your own.
- Simple to use – just add a CSS CLASS to your code.
- Option to define HTML Markup
- Added extra HTML markup features for post permalink, post target display simply by using #post_permalink, #post_target in HTML markup fields..
- Added Extra Features to choose common features image format size for all next posts on scroll.
- Added Extra Features with show next newer or older posts according to the back-end settings set on page scroll.
- Added Documentation & Demo link on About Us Tab Back-end.
- Minor Bug Fixing on back-end.
- Added Extra Features with Display Next Posts With Posts Limit setup from back-end.
- Minor Bug Fixing And CSS Refining for back-end and front-end Display.
- Stripslashes removed in HTML markup while displaying on front-end
- HTML markup to add image HTML tag accessibility with any inline stylesheet
- #post_comment tag added to display post comment number dynamically on page scroll for next posts.
- Minor bug in backend programming solved.
- Custom script allowed for custom markup text-area for next posts.
- Any custom script used on posts can be implemented on custom markup text-area.
- Some changes on custom HTML markup text-area values to work on any HTML structure.
- Any HTML structure allowed for HTML markup text-area
- Added extra html markup features for post_class, postID, post date ,post category and author name display simply by using #post_class, #postID, #post_day, #post_year , #post_month, #category_name, #author_name in html markup fields.
- Back-end CSS designs modification.
- Font awesome HTML tags allowed for HTML markup text-area added.
- Slight Changes on back-end designs.
- Small Issue Found on code removed and modified.
- Support Genesis Framework
January, 1st 2017
- Initial release of a plugin.
- 18 Dec, 2016
- GPL v3