Responsive Free WordPress Gallery Plugin – Everest Gallery Lite
- 8th June 2017
- 8th June 2017 Update Logs
- GPL v3
- drag and drop gallery , grid gallery , image gallery plugin , masonry gallery , WordPress Gallery Plugin
Everest Gallery Lite is the free version of most versatile WordPress gallery plugin – “Everest Gallery” tailored with amazing features and spectacular designs. It is the ultimate gallery plugin that offers tons of multiple options with flawless functionalities. Add many as gallery items as you like, quick edit and manage them however you want. The plugin offers multiple layouts including grid layout, masonry layout. Besides, each of this layout comes along with multiple sub-layouts and various configuration options. You can simply enable or disable hover effect for your gallery. Overlay hover effect with 5 pre-designed layouts – choose any that better fits your need.
It is a fully responsive and shortcode ready plugin. It is an easy-to-use WP plugin with an intuitive interface. No coding skill required! Showcase your gallery in the most attractive way with Everest Gallery Lite Plugin.
- 4 Different Layouts – 30+ seamless gallery layouts available. Showcase your gallery in the most appealing way.
- Grid – 2 Pre-Designed Layouts
- Masonry – 2 Pre-Designed Layouts
- Column Configuration Options for Grid and Masonry Layouts – Grid and Masonry Layouts with column configuration options. Configure column as per the screen size.
- Configure columns as per the different devices such as Desktop, Tablets and Mobile screens
- 5 Pre-Designed Hover Animations – Awesome overlay hover animations for fetching gallery items.
- Lightbox with various options -Showcase your gallery items in an alluring lightbox in just a touch.
- Enable disable Lightbox
- Backend Preview Functionality -Feature to preview in backend – test with ease before going live.
- Drag and Drop Gallery Ordering -Manage your gallery and gallery items’ location by simple drag and drop.
- Easy to Use Backend UI -No need to be a technical geek to use the plugin, it is really intuitive.