- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
Everest Counter is a perfect plugin if you want to showcase statistics values of :
- Your achievements (x awards won, x projects completed, x years of excellence etc).
- Your team strength / excellence (x top managers, x line managers, x country directors)
- Your store / business strength in numbers(x branches, x Service centers, x customer support centers etc)
- Your product ranges (x Type 1 products, x type 2 products, x type 3 products)
- Your process (x days of development cycle, x round of testing)
And any other your key business statistics which empowers your brand and increases your business value.
Now, showcase your key business statistics in our 15 stunning beautiful layouts including image/ video background.
No coding needed! Just 5 minutes setup and configuration! Works perfectly with all ‘well coded’ themes!
Grab your copy now!
* 15 different layout to choose
* No of column display settings – mobile, tablet, desktops
* Background settings – background color, background image, background videos – youtube, viemo, html5 supports. Parallax options provided,
* overlay option
* column Animation effects
* Create unlimted stat counter
* Stat counter consist of icon, count number, title & subtitle and clickable link. Options to configure font family, font size and font color for each section.
* Fontawesome icons, dashicons, genericons
* Stat count can be rearranged as per need.
- Forum support
- Email Support
- Chat support
28th June 2018
- Done the addition of the header text to each template. - Refinement in the code and JS script
8th Feb 2018
- Done the bug fixings for the error occurring by including Mobile_Detect file in shortcode file.
23rd Nov 2017
Fixed the small bug appearing for the youtube link missing for display settings. Updated the wp-color-picker alpha js to latest version 2.1.2 Fixed the CSS issue appearing for the color picker after update of the color-picker-alpha js
30th August 2017
Added the feature to enter the counter value prefix and suffix values. Allowed to enter the formatted number for the count values. Done CSS fixes for all template
4th August 2017
Initial release of a plugin.
- 28th June, 2018
- GPL v3