- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
Contact Form 7 store to DB is the extension to the contact form 7 plugin used to store all the submission entries submitted via the contact form 7 without losing all the data including the attachments. Entries from the contact form 7 plugin will be stored safely even if the form failed to get submitted or any of your emails get lost, deleted or removed by mistake. You needn’t have to worry about losing email and other important entries content, attachments, or any other detail server issues or misconfiguration
You can protect, manage and store the Contact Form 7 entries of your business which are important to you using the plugin in simple ways.
* Custom Post Type Entries
– Custom post type for easy handling of the contact form 7 entries
* Attachment Storage in Default WordPress Gallery
– When the attachment is submitted through contact form 7 plugin, plugin store the attachment in the default WordPress Gallery which will be easy to navigate and linked to the file.
* Disable Attachment Storage
– You can disable the attachment storage for the contact form submission to WordPress DB. But the contact form 7 will still be sent detail about the attachment through the email.
* Delete Attachment While Deleting Entries
– Ability to delete the attachment related to entries submitted with the Contact form 7 form. You can set the option to delete the attachment related to the specific entries while deleting the entries.
* Disable storing of the entries for specific contact form
– You can specify the specific form which you don’t need to store entries to the WordPress DB.
* CSV for the entries
– You can generate either the specific individual CSV or the group CSV for the entries in the entry list section.
– By default, WordPress comes with default filter option for title and date to sort content or post. In addition to it, entries can be also sorted by specific contact form 7 form or by read/unread status as well.
* Report Generation
– You can view either the overall numbers of the entries as per the specific contact form as a report or check the number of entries as the specific date range. And store the report as image.
* No Coding Skills Needed!
– Easy to use with minimal configuration. No developer skills needed.
* 24 Hour Support
- Forum support
- Email Support
- Chat support
Initial release of a plugin.
- 13 Jun, 2018
- GPL v3