- Update Logs
AccessPress Twitter Auto Post – is another well integrated free WordPress plugin developed by AccessPress Themes. It lets you auto post all your website content to Twitter without having to access your twitter account .
The posting process is fully automated and as easy as counting 1, 2, 3!
- Configure your twitter account on which you want to auto post. Eg. configure your account where you want to post content.
- Define your content – configure which content you’d like to auto post (eg. posts,pages and custom post types, select post format, message format and category filters )
- Relax – your every new content will be automatically posted on your twitter profile increasing the audence and making them viral.
Update your fanbase about your content, wide spread your content and make your content viral!
- Auto post on Twitter Profile
- Auto post of new posts, custom post types (you can configure)
- Auto Post filtering as per post types and taxonomies i.e you can enable auto post for certain post types or certain categories
- Ability to shorten long URL into a tiny URL with bitly
- Ability to enable and disable each account
- Logs available to track all your the auto posts to individual accounts
- Message format configuration ability
- Ability to publish a single wordpress post to twitter profile page with just one publish click.
- Ability to enable and disable auto post in post screen so that you won’t need to go to plugin settings to disable Auto Post.
- A clean & user friendly admin interface to manage everything with all the necessary steps described.
- Works perfect for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
- Translation ready
10 Oct, 2017
Updated the plugin to auto publish the posts inserted programatically or imported from different plugins
WordPress 4.8 Compatibility Update
Updated how to use section
Added missed sanitization for options array while saving into DB
Updated social media link target in the about section
Revised about page
Enqueued Font Awesome CSS locally
Defined constants using function
dded atap_init action on plugin's init.
Added More WordPress Resources Link.
Removed extended license detail from the upgrade section
Added atap_after_post and atap_error_post hooks on auto post success and failure
Fixed small bug regarding debug print
Auto post changed to No for older posts
Updated success message layout
Added plugin setup youtube video iframe in how to use section
Updated upgrade section
Done some modification in post schedpree feature
Added post schedpreed auto post feature
Update header color for plugin settings page
Done some codecleanup
Done some modifications in log section
Updated how to use section
October 16th, 2015
Updated backend notes layout.
October 5th, 2015
Updated text domain to match plugin's slug
September 25th, 2015
Updated few notes in backend
September 18th, 2015
Removed shortcode from posting content
September 9th, 2015
Updated menu icon
August 24th, 2015
Added Upgrade Section.
August 17th, 2015
Escaped output for the fields in plugin settings page.
August 10th, 2015
Checked ABSPATH defined in all included files to prevent mannual URL browsing of file.
August 3rd, 2015
Loaded Font Awesome from CDN
Jprey 26th, 2015
Fixed small bug for html tags posing on twitter
Jprey 21st, 2015
Checked API class exists with PHP to prevent conflict
Jprey 12th, 2015
Added a note for PHP version required
Jprey 3rd, 2015
Fixed some typos
June 26th, 2015
Done small fix for post type selection on settings page
June 18th, 2015
Plugin Submitted in wordpress.org for review Plugin approved and committed in wordpress.org for first time
View latest version of: AccessPress Twitter Auto Post LITE | Demo of AccessPress Twitter Auto Post LITE | Buy: AccessPress Social Auto Post PRO | Documentation of: AccessPress Twitter Auto Post LITE | Video tutorials: AccessPress Twitter Auto Post LITE
Need help? Contact support.
- 10 Oct, 2017
- GPL v3