- Free v/s Pro
- Update Logs
AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro is a WordPress plugin to add an amazing Instagram feed in your blog, post or sidebar! This plugin is the perfect way to display your Instagram feeds in your desired layout. A WordPress plugin to show your Instagram feeds and grow your network. All you have to do is use a shortcode or widget to display your Instagram feed right on your website in your chosen location.
A perfect solution for Instagram feed for WordPress websites!
Features of the Plugin
- 9 new pre-available templates
- Show Instagram feed with – any user timeline and hashtag
- Grid rotator layout with more customization options
- Owl slider layout with lots of customization options
- Nivo single slider layout with more customization options
- AccessPress lightbox advanced options
- Filter options – All image, video, carousel
- Various layouts to select from – masonry, grid, circular, slider
- Display the images by – likes count, comment count, date wise or randomly
- Allow or block Instagram feed with image caption containing particular words
- 6 different lightbox to choose from
- Option to add Instagram follow in sidebar using widget
- Option to choose the number of rows and columns to display in grid layouts
- Option to choose the number of images to display
- Option to display likes and comments counter
- Option to display username and profile image
- Option for dynamic configuration for different layouts
- You can easily display Instagram feeds in posts and pages by shortcodes
- Option to enable/disable lightbox
- Option to show load more functionality available
- Option to choose your theme color
- Option to choose your hover text color
Also, check out,
You can even browse more premium WordPress plugins here!
Watch this short video to know the plugin better!
10th January, 2019
* New Feature: Added Allow Feeds, Block feeds option field for hash tag. * Fixed Issue: Front-end CSS issue fixed and few refinement done. * Issue related with profile image if not displayed due to Instagram changing URL link, then display default Instagram logo image resolved. * Latest WordPress Version Compatibility Checked.
28th December, 2018
* New Feature: Supports Instagram Any User Timeline and Hash Tag * New Feature: 9 New Advanced Instagram Feeds Templates - 5 Filter Layouts/ 2 Carousel Layouts/ 2 Grid Layouts * New Feature: 10+ New Hover Animations * New Feature: Accesspress Custom Light box With Comment and Carousel Display Compatible * New Feature: Show Social Share Icons * New Feature: Backend Preview/Rebuild Cache/Duplicate Feeds Options Available for each feeds. * New Feature: Accesspress Custom Light box With show follow button. * New Feature: Many Customization Options Available for different old and new layouts. * Fixed Issue: Old hover animation issue fixed. * Fixed Issue: Tag feature has been deprecated by Instagram API so we have added new option as Hashtag as alternative solution to get instagram feeds using hash tag. * Fixed Issue: Round image filter image size issue fixed.
10th July 2018
* Filter link of an Instagram post and added redirection feature for link type for masonry layouts. * Few CSS Refinements
25th June 2018
Issue related with not displaying profile image in Grid Layout Fixed. Done some frontend CSS refinements.
9th April 2018
Done the small CSS bug fixings for Instagram settings. Done the addition of next previous text insertion option for owl slider layout in 'Add new feed' page. Removed the feed options of any user and my likes option from feed settings due to Instagram API depreciation. Done the fixes for the issue appearing on the Instagram feeds for user profile image for the hashtag and replace of the full name with the username of users.
April 02, 2018
Done the addition of next previous text insertion option for owl slider layout. Done the number of columns selection options for desktop, tablet and mobile devices for grid layout, masonry layouts and round image layouts. Done the post, followers, following, follow texts of a widget text translation ready. Fixed the alpha color picker issue.
March 21, 2018
Done the bug fixings for the mosaic layout issue for hide/show options of username, comment count, user image. Done the bug fixings for the height issue occurring for owl slider. Done the bug fixings for the masonry layout issues in mobile devices.
January 31, 2018
Done the bug fixings for the owl slider layout for the responsive devices. Done the bug fixings for the carousel slider layout issue for the image size 'large' and 'medium'. Done the bug fixings for the thumbnail scroller slider layout issue for the image size 'large' and 'medium'. Added filter option by username for user likes and hashtag feeds. Added the deprecation notice for the custom thumbnail size images. Updated the note section for the Instagram settings for access token fetching and Instagram user ID. Updated the Owl Carousel slider to the latest version. 2.2.1
January 18, 2018
Done the update of a plugin to add info for the depreciation of custom thumbnail size images other than 150X150. Done the update of the CSS for the owl and Nivo slider to adjust the fixed height of images.
November 8, 2017
Done the bug fixings for the display of the dump array for some layouts. Added more square size images selection option(600X600 and 640X640 and 800X800) for the display of the images. Display of the error message specific to the errors returned by Instagram API.
October 10, 2017
Added an options to choose different size square images for thumbnail image selection. Added option to disable the animation effects for the masonry layouts. Added an option to make the username and tags clickable for image captions. Added the cache enable option for the feeds.
June 19, 2017
Fixed the image caption display issue for the accesspress ligtbox for all layouts. Removed the continue; statement that is causing the error in some PHP versions.
June 15, 2017
Added backend options to sort the feeds data by likes counts, comments count and date. Allow or block feeds with image caption containing particular words. Fixed the design issue for the load more issue appearing for the masonry layouts. Done the fixings for the loading of the required JS and CSS files for the used layouts only. Fixed the instagram layout issue for the display of the loadmore option in the backend. Fixed the comment display issue for the instagram layout. Fixed the display of the full image caption for the accesspress lightbox. Fixed the load more issues apparing for masonry layouts. Fixed other minor bugs appearing for the display of the error messages.
July 29, 2016
Added a mosaic layout.
June 04, 2016
Fixed the image lightbox for ajax loading for round image layout. Fixed the widget error issue. Fixed the design issues with the change in the new instagram APIs.
June 02, 2016
Done the integration of new Instagram API changes to the plugin. Removed the user feeds and popular feeds from the feeds settings as new API doesn't support them. Fixed the design issues for new layouts.
May 22, 2016
done the bug fixings for instagram feed addition page In Masonry layout, Instagram layout - Done the addition of default settings during addition of a new feed. Fixed the upgrade issue for the plugin's table structure. Done the bug fixing for the new light box video issues.
May 21, 2016
Updated css for responsive issues likes and comments for images display 0 for each count issue fixes. Done the bug fixing for round image layout for lightbox bugs. Addition of 5 new layouts. Addition of 1 more lightbox. Addition of more loading gifs.
January 28nd, 2016
Done the bug fixing for Grid rotator Done the bug fixing for the thumbnail scroller slider. Done the bug fixing for the database table creation error. Load more button hover issues fixes.
January 2nd, 2016
Initial release of a plugin.
View latest version of: AccessPress Instagram Feed PRO | Demo of AccessPress Instagram Feed PRO | Buy: AccessPress Instagram Feed PRO | Documentation of: AccessPress Instagram Feed PRO | Video tutorials: AccessPress Instagram Feed PRO
Need help? Contact support.