- Update Logs
AccessPress Custom CSS is a FREE plugin to add your own custom css to your site that will override plugins and theme’s default stylesheets. With this plugin you can put custom css code without editing your theme and/or your plugins files (really useful in case of any theme/plugin update). This is very easy to use plugin.
- Add your custom css to a site.
- Syntax Highlighter supports(by CodeMirror) color and tab support for write a good css code.
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds.
- User friendly – very easy to configure and setup.
- Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat.
10th November, 2016
Bug fix for addition of pair '\' in single and double quote.
Updated backend layout
Done the plugin compactibility issues with wordpress version 4.3 Done the bug fixing for the header already send issue.
5th October, 2015
Text domain using constant removed. Tested the plugin compatibility with wordpress version 4.3
18th June, 2015
Done the div fixing for the settings page. Compactibility test for wordpress v4.2
1st May, 2015
Code optimization for backend settings.
April 19, 2015
Backend code optimization. Banner image modification.
April 17, 2015
Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval.
Need help? Contact support.
- 10 Nov, 2016
- GPL v3