Responsive Mega Menu for WordPress – WP Mega Menu Pro: Update logs
- Refinement and Fixed Issue: Resolved the issue related with responsive mobile for mega menu about content displaying and refinement on main code files.
- Added Feature: We have added feature to setup specific responsive breakpoint in pixel for Pre Available template from Mega Menu General Settings > Mobile Settings.
- Fixed Issue:
i) We have fixed issue related with multiple grouping setup in backend section and frontend display column issue.
ii) We have fixed issue related with slide effects on megamenu on responsive.
- Added Feature: Assign mobile menu for specific menu location which simply means you
can assign different menu for specific desktop menu location while user visited through mobile from
create menu page on metabox of Select WP Mega Menu Pro Settings.
- Refining CSS/JS: Some of the refining codes on frontend js and responsive css file.
- Fixed Issue: Issue related with animation for menu label fixed.
- Added Feature: RTL Compatibility with enbale rtl button on backend.
- Added Feature: Added Custom Field for Popup Search form on Custom theme settings.
- Added Feature: Disable description option for specific menu on back-end.
- Added Feature: Show menu to all users option in roles and restriction settings.
- Refinement: Some of the back-end as well as front-end css refining.
- Fixed Issue: Issue related with JS and CSS on hover effect issues resolved.
December 19th, 2016
- Initial release of a plugin.
Need help? Contact support.