Free WordPress Social Login Plugin – AccessPress Social Login Lite : Update Logs
- Frontend and backend css optimization by removing unnecessary codes.
- Done the bug fixing for the facebook login if user don’t allow to access email address.
- Done small bug fixings for twitter user fields.
- Addition of the social login in the woocommerce login form.
- Done the bug fixings regarding the user login issue when user change email address.
- Done the bug fixings for the google login.
- Done the bug fixings for the username repeate issue.
- Done the modification of the wp_new_user_notification function to match with wordpress version less than 4.3.1
- Done the bug fixing for the facebook login.
- Modified facebook app creation note section.
- Done the modification of plugin to set the username to firstname.
- Done the text modifications in the about section.
- Removed unnecessary comments in the frontend display.
- Removed unnecessary commented code from plugins settings pages.
- Done the addition of option for the profile image dimension settings for facebook.
- Done the modifications for the google app creation note section.
- Removal of unnecessary comments from the plugin’s files.
- Done the modifications of the note sections for the google settings.
- Done bug fixing for the email notifications for admin with blank user details after doing upgrade of the notification function.
- Done the addition of a hook to display the social login buttons when “Users must be registered and logged in to comment” checked in the discussions settings.
- Done the addition of login redirect filter.
- Done the update of the user notification function to latest.
October 26th, 2015
- Done the bug fixing for the facebook login with the newer api version v2.5.
October 25th, 2015
- Done the bug fixing for the email notifications for the admin with the blank user details when user deny the app for login.
October 18th, 2015
- Addition of the header_sent method checking in the plugin’s main class for the session start.
October 13th, 2015
- Code optimization. Removal of unnecessary php opening and closing tags.
September 29th, 2015
- Sanitization of the text fields for the plugin’s backend settings.
September 17th, 2015
- Code formatting to optimize the plugin size.
- Text changes in the how to use section.
September 7th, 2015
- Removal of unnecessary comments from the plugin files.
- Code optimizations of plugin’s files.
September 1st, 2015
- Code formatting and optimization of the plugin files.
August 23rd, 2015
- Addition of the hookable function for the user creation.
- * Code optimization for the login check class.
August 17th, 2015
- Fixed the issues google redirect issues for after social login to current page.
- Demo link url change.
August 10th, 2015
- Code optimization for activation and save settings page and login_check page.
August 4th, 2015
- Bug fixing for the social login issues with facebook.
- Implemented the new version of the facebook php sdk v5.0
July 26th, 2015
- Code formatting and optimization for backend save settings.
- Code fixing for the translation of a plugin.
July 15th, 2015
- Bug fixing for the pluggable function wp_new_user_notification that is generating fatal error.
July 12th, 2015
- Addition of the pluggable function wp_new_user_notification for custom email messages.
- Addition of the additional info for making the facebook app live.
July 6th, 2015
- Made the Redirect uri’s selectable for each social medias.
June 28th, 2015
- Addition of the various backend options – Login redirect option, logout redirect option, avatar settings, email notification settings.
- Addition of more user info to their profile.
June 22th, 2015
- Change of the theme 4 for the social login icons with text.
- Addition of the necessary css for the theme 4.
June 19th, 2015
- Plugin Submitted in wordpress.org for review.
- Plugin approved and committed in wordpress.org for first time.
View latest version of: AccessPress Social Login LITE | Demo of AccessPress Social Login LITE | Buy: AccessPress Social Login PRO | Documentation of: AccessPress Social Login LITE | Video tutorials: AccessPress Social Login LITE
Need help? Contact support.