Free WordPress Plugin for Pinterest – AccessPress Pinterest : Update Logs
- Addition of the security check to prevent the direct access of plugin’s directories.
- Bug fixing for the board widget.
- Done the addition of save button shortcodes. Please see “how to use” section for more details.
- Updated the Isotope js to latest version.
- Compactibility check for wordpress veresion 4.4.
- Added pinterest share button using shortcode.
- Regeneration of pot file for language translation of a plugin.
- Done small bug fixings for the frontend and backend settings.
- Done the small bug fixing for the view on pinterest button.
- Removal of unnecessary php tags from the plugin files.
- Done the code formatting and removal of unncessary spacing in plugin files.
- Done the code formatting and removal of unnecessary php syntax.
25th October, 2015
- Removed unnecessary css from the plugins frontend css.
18th October, 2015
- Addition of the header_sent method checking in the plugin’s main class for the session start.
13th October, 2015
- Removal of unnecessary codes from save-settings.php file.
05th October, 2015
- Text domain change done to match the plugin name.
29th September, 2015
- Change in the texts for the widgets backend settings help texts.
17th September, 2015
- Done the demo link url modification for the plugin.
- Code formatting to optimize the plugin.
1st September, 2015
- Code formatting and optimization for plugin.
- Code fixing for the follow and board widget links.
23rd August, 2015
- Text corrections in the how to use section.
- Code formatting for the methods used in the pinterest class.
17th August, 2015
- Demo link url change.
11th August, 2015
- Done the asynchronous loading of the scripts from the plugin.
3rd August, 2015
- Done the code fixing for the fetching of the latest pins for board widgets.
26th July, 2015
- Done the fixes for the plugin translation.
- Code optimization for the translation of a plugin.
20th July, 2015
- Pinterest pin it settings tab css fix.
- Removal of the unnecessary css codes for the backend.
- Latest pins widget and shortcode code modification for the display of the no feeds notification.
12th July, 2015
- Addition of the table border for how to use section.
6th July, 2015
- Fixed the undefined index notice for the latest pins widget.
28th June, 2015
- Done the widgets text translation ready.
- Done the text domain issues for the widgets.
10th June, 2015
- Fixed the versioning issue for the frontend’s and backend’s css and js.
31st May, 2015
- Added the option to show the pinterest link in the latest pins feed for both shortcode and widget.
- How to use section modification for the pinterest link dispaly options.
25th May, 2015
- Code formatting for the functions used for the plugin.
18th May, 2015
- Code optimization for the display of the widgets.
11th May, 2015
- Fixed the div structure issue for the widgets area.
- Added the alt tag for the latest pins images.
- Fixed the latest pins fetch issue.
1st May, 2015
- Latest pins display bug fixing.
April 19, 2015
- Backend’s about section css correction.
- Link addition to banner images.
- Code optimization of the plugin.
April 13, 2015
- Backend css modification for menu tabs.
April 10, 2015
- Minor fixes in the backend options settings page.
- Upgrade banner addition.
March 30, 2015
- Minor fixes for backend css.
March 22, 2015
- Code fixes for localization.
- Text modification for the pinterest settings page.
March 13, 2015
- Plugin Launched in https://accesspressthemes.com
View latest version of: AccessPress Pinterest LITE | Demo of AccessPress Pinterest LITE | Buy: AccessPress Pinterest PRO | Documentation of: AccessPress Pinterest LITE | Video tutorials: AccessPress Pinterest LITE
Need help? Contact support.