Documentation : WP Facebook Review Showcase – FB Page Review Plugin for WordPress
WP Facebook Review Showcase – FB Page Review Plugin for WordPress
- Unzip wp-fb-review-showcase.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/wp-fb-review-showcase
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Firstly, setup default plugin’s settings, click on WP FB Review Showcase option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
WP Facebook Review Showcase is a Premium FB Page Review Plugin for WordPress which showcases Facebook page reviews and recommendation with incredible ease, and hands you the liberty to display page reviews from your multiple accounts. This most powerful review display platform offers 10 beautifully designed templates for page reviews with user ratings and 10 beautifully designed attractive badge templates with ribbons attached which displays page information in the most creative way.
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “WP FB Review Showcase” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. If you click on that menu, you will reach the plugin’s FB Reviews lists page where you can add multiple Facebook Pages Reviews.
There are basically 2 Main Plugin Settings: API Settings and Cache Settings. Both of the settings, alongside some more settings are described below briefly.
A) All WP FB Review Showcase
Create multiple FB page reviews and set its specific data separately. There are mainly 4 main settings to create FB Page review.
B) API Settings
In API Settings, after installation of our plugin, you have to click on “FB Connect” button. When you click on that button, a login popup box appears where you should enter your FB credentials. After that, you will be asked for permissions that Facebook collects for displaying reviews; click on “ok”. Finally, all of your account pages will be displayed. Now, select the page from which you want to showcase reviews.
C) Cache Settings
D) Facebook Reviews Settings
This is the configuration settings for reviews display.
- Show 5 Star Only: Display only the 5-star rating reviews.
- Total Number of Reviews: Set the total number of user reviews options.
- Hide User Image: In order to hide all user reviewer’s image, enable this button.
- Hide Description: Enable this checkbox to hide reviewer’s review text.
- Description Character Limit: Set description limit to display at first and show read more and read less button.
- Read More Text: Display text such as Read More, View More after set limit for user rating description.
- Read Less Text: Display text such as Read More, View More after set limit for user rating description.
- Display Order: Option to displays the review from the reviewer in some order.
F) Badge Settings
This is configuration settings for badge display.
- Enable Badge: Enable this button in order to display badge as the header with Page Information.
- Hide Average Rating: Enable this checkbox to hide average rating from the badge.
- Choose Badge Template: Choose any one template among 10 pre available badge templates. Below shown with template preview images.
- Enable Badge Animation: Enable this checkbox to display the badge with animation.
- Choose Badge Animation: Choose any one animation among the pre available animation types.
G) Reviews Display Settings
This is configuration settings for all user reviews display according to the total number of reviews display.
- Show Reviews: Enable this button in order to display user reviews with its details.
- Layout Type: Select the layout in which you want to display the review.
- Template: Choose any one template among 10 pre available reviews templates. Below shown with template preview images.
- Enable Review Animation: Check this to enable review animation.
- Choose Animation: Choose any animation type for review displaying.
- Pagination Type: Select how you want to view per page as – loadmore – pagination.
- Review Per Page: Choose how many reviews you want to view per page while paginating.
- Hide Negative Recommendations: Check this option if you want to hide the negative recommendations from the reviewer.
Settings for Slider and Carousel Type Layout.
J) Shortcode Usage
Similarly, in order to add the shortcode on any section of your site, you can get shortcode of specific facebook page from its edit page “FB Review Showcase Shortcode Usage” meta box shown on right section or else you can get shortcode on All WP FB Review Shortcode lists page for specific Facebook pages.
You can get shortcode of the specific Facebook page from its edit page > Facebook Review Shortcode Usage meta box shown on right section or else you can get shortcode on main review lists for specific facebook page review.
You can use shortcode for the display of the specific page reviews in the contents. Optionally, you can enter the id of specific page review from our plugin “WP FB Review Showcase”. The reviews will be displayed in order with the specified id parameter and its layout options.
Example 1: [wpfrs_reviews id=’4’]
Available shortcode parameters:
- id : This parameter is specific attribute for specific page reviews.[wpfrs_reviews id=”79″]
- review_template : Our plugin contains altogether 10 pre designed template layouts. You can pass reviews template layout using shortcode by using review_template=’template-1′ or review_template=’template2′ and so on as parameter on shortcode.e.g., [wpfrs_reviews id=”79″ review_template=”template-2″]
- badge_template : You can even change template of badge parameter as badge_template=”badge-template-2″ to display different badge template beside specified default template for specific review using shortcode.e.g.,[wpfrs_reviews id=”79″ badge_template=”badge-template-1″]
- show_badge : You can even change enable or disable badge display on frontend by passing parameter as show_badge=”1″ to display badge and show_badge=”0″ to hide badge as page information using shortcode.e.g.,[wpfrs_reviews id=”79″ review_template=”template-2″ badge_template=”badge-template-2″ show_badge=”0″] to hide badge.
- show_reviews : You can even change enable or disable to show or hide reviews parameter as show_reviews=”1″ to display reviews and show_reviews=”0″ to hide it using shortcode.e.g.,[wpfrs_reviews id=”79″ show_reviews=”0″] to hide reviews.
- number_reviews : You can display specific number of reviews using shortcode parameter.e.g.,[wpfrs_reviews id=”79″ number_reviews=”2″] to show only 2 reviews.
K) Widget Integration
Also, our plugin provides features to display your reviews on the widget area. You simply have to go to widget page on the backend and then Appearances > Widget, after which you can simply drag our plugin widget “WP FB Review Showcase” to the specific sidebar. In “WP FB Review Showcase” widget, you can simply choose which reviews you want to show on widget section from drop-down lists of the facebook page that you have created with specific templates and configuration.
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
WP Facebook Review Showcase works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.