WooCommerce Product Badge Designer WordPress Plugin : Woo Badge Designer Lite– Documentation
- Unzip woo-badge-designer-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/woo-badge-designer-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For creating badges, click on Add Badges on Badge Designer Lite menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- Assign the badges to product through WOO Badge Designer Lite Settings of each product page.
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “Woo Badge Designer Lite” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on Woo Badge Designer Lite menu, you will go to the badge’s listing page and you will also see the add new button, once you click on that button you will go to the Badge page where you can create badges.
WOO Badge Designer Lite Listing Page
This is the listing page of all badges. Here you can see the listing of the badges created.
The table contains title which will show the title of the badges, Badge Type which will list the badge background template layout, Badges which will list the text of badges and date.
Here you can see Add Badge button at top of WOO Badge Designer Lite.For creating a new badge, you will simply need to click on the Add Badge submenu of the WOO Badge Designer Lite or click on the Add badge button in the WOO Badge Designer Lite’s listing table. You can add, edit or delete Badges from here. Once you click the button, you will be redirected to the new badge builder page where you can create a badge for products.
From this builder page you can create different types of badge for product.
The builder page contains Badges Layout, General Settings , Badge Preview configuration settings which are described below in detail.
This layout settings include badges type and it’s respective templates and position settings which are described below:
This is used to select the specific position for the badge in the product.
There are six types of badge position that is left top,left center,left bottom,right top,right center,right bottom.
Background Type: This is used to select the badge layout in the product. It is of two types that is text background and image background.
- Text Background:This is used to select the text background template for badge.There are 5 text template.
- Image Background:This is used to select the image background template for badge.There are 5 image template.
Badge Type: This is used to assign the text or icon or both to the badges. It is of three types which are described below.
- Badge Text :This is used to assign the text to the badge.
- Second Badge Text :This is used to assign the next text to the badge for specific templates.
Icon Only: This is used to assign the only icon to the badges.
Choose Icon :This is used to select the icons for badge.You can choose
icons from 5 different fonts icons library.
- Choose Icon :This is used to select the icons for badge.You can choose
- Both: This is used to assign both text and icon to the badges.
- Text Only:
The General Settings is used to assign custom color and design to the badges which include following fields:
Enable Custom Design:
This is used to enable the custom color for badge.
- Title Color:
This is used to assign your required color to the text title.
- Badge Background Color: This is used to assign the background color for text background templates.
- Badge Coner Background Color: This is used to customize the edge color of the template which has conner edge color.
- Font Size: This is used to change the font size of the badge title.
This is used to show the preview of all badge settings configurations.Please note the color customization settings will only appear after saving the badges
Assigning Badges to Product
To assign badges to the product, go to the product page and find the WOO Badge Designer Lite Setting Tab. From here you can assign badges to the product
It includes the following settings:
This is used to overide the default design of woocommerce sale to badge design.
Out of Stock:
This is used to override the default design of Woocommerce out of stock to badge design.
Enable Custom Badges on Single Page:
This is used to enable or disable the custom badges on a single page.
This documentation tried to cover as many details about the plugin to ease your plugin experience. To see screenshots of plugin backend and frontend templates, you can see them here
Also, you might want to check out,
More WordPress Resources
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
WOO Badge Designer Lite works with every Woocommerce theme.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.