Smart Logo Showcase Lite
- Unzip smart-logo-showcase-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/smart-logo-showcase-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Smart Logo option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- To display the smart logo showcase lite in the frontend, please use dynamically generated shortcode from shortcode smart logo showcase lite usage metabox.
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “Smart Logo” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on that menu , you will go to the plugin’s listing page and you will also see the add new button, once you click on that button you will go to the logo showcase page where you can create logo showcase.
Smart Logo Showcase Lite Manager
This is the landing page of plugin. Here you can see the listing of the logo created. Here you can see Add new button at top of smart logo listing table. For creating a new smart logo showcase , you will simply need to click on the Add New submenu of the Smart Logo menu or click on the Add new button in the smart logo manager’s listing table. You can also edit or delete smart logo showcase from here. Once you click the button, you will be redirected to the new logo builder page where you can add the unlimited numbers of logo showcase.
Logo Builder Page
This is the builder page, it is divided into two main box Logo Showcase and General Setting metabox. In logo showcase you can add logo images and create your logo showcase by clicking on Add Logo button. And from general setting you can mangae the logo layout and it’s respective settings. Below are the detail description for each logo layout.
Creating Grid Layout
The logo can be inserted by adding multiple logo images through Add Logo button. As shown in below screenshot.
When you will click on Insert Logo button then selected logo images will be inserted in logo showcase metabox as shown in below screenshot.
Here each logo has its respective settings which are described below:
- Edit : To change logo images you can click on this edit icon and select the required image logo.
- Move : To sort and drag the logo images you have to use this icon.
- Clog : To set the detail description of logo you have to use this icon. You can manage the logo detail by clicking in clog icon. When you will click the setting/clog icon a popup will open from there you can set the title and link settings as shown in below screenshot.
Below are the detail description of each field:
- Logo Title : This is used for showing the title of logo.
- External Links :This is used for showing external links of your company.When you check on it, the external URL text field will appear.
Grid General Settings
Below are the detail general settings description for grid layout.
- Wrapper Width : This is used to manage main wrapper/ container width. If the images get cropped then decreased the wrapper width.
- Title Settings : This is used for showing title in overlay or hover.
- Image Effects : This is used for showing overlay effects or hover effects in your logo images. If you will choose the hover effects then hover type field will appear.
The hover effect is of 3 types which are described as follow:
- Grey Scale Effect 1: When you hover , the image will be grey.
- Color Effect: When you hover , the image will have light blue color effect.
- Zoom In Effect: When you hover , the image will be zoom in.
- Layout : This is used for choosing the layout for logo. For Grid layout you have to choose grid option, then setting related to grid will appear.
- Grid setting
In above grid setting you can select the template and you can also manage the respective template settings.
You can also manage the number of columns to show in desktop, mobile and tablets.
Creating Carousel Layout
First of all you have to create logo which is described in above Creating Logo section. After that in general settings you have to select the carousel option in layout field.
Then the settings related to carousel will appear which are described below in detail:
- Carousel Setting : This is used for selecting the template for carousel. Below are the detail description for each fileds.
- Carousel Tempaltes : This is used to select template for slider. It is of 2 types.
- Pager Settings : This is used for showing pager in the slider. Here you can manage it’s respective active and pager color as shown in below screenshots.
- Slider Options Settings : This is used for controlling slider configuration options which are described below in details:
- Autoplay : This is used to show autoplay or not in slider.
- Count of slide : This is used to manage the number of logo to show in slider.
- Autoplay Timeout : This is used to manage the autoplay time or speed of slider.
- Controls : This is used to show navigation controls or not in slider.
- Controls Type : This is used to show controls either in text or arrow.
- Arrow : This is used to manage the arrow templates for slider. According to arrow types you can manage the arrow colors and arrow hovers color.
Smart Logo Showcase Lite Usages
In Smart Logo Showcase Usage metabox you can get the shortcode for page and theme which you can copy & paste the shortcode directly into any WordPress post or page or theme.
This documentation tried to cover as much details about plugin to ease your plugin experience. To see screenshots of plugin backend and frontend templates, you can see them here
More WordPress Resources
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
Smart Logo Showcase Lite works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.