Documentation : Everest Tab Lite
Everest Tab Lite – Responsive WordPress Free Plugin To Display Tab with your own html as tab contents.
- Unzip everest-tab-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-tab-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Everest Tab Lite menu > Add New Tab in WordPress left admin menu and create unlimited tab items.
- To display specific tab, use generated shortcode from Everest Tab Lite Usage metabox or you can even use shortcode generator displayed on lists of Everest Tab Lite Page.
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “Everest Tab Lite” in the left menu bar of the admin menu.Once you click on that menu , you will go to the plugin’s tab listed page and you will also see the add new button to create new tab data, once you click on that button you will go to the Everest Tab Lite page where you can create new tab with many configuration settings. Basically, there are 3 main settings to create and assign tab content with 3 pre available beautifully designed layouts which are individually described below.
A) All Everest Tab Lite Lists Page
This is the landing page for plugin. Here you can see the listing of the created tab post type data of Post type: “everest_tab”. Here you can see Add New Tab button at top of Everest Tab Lite listing table.For creating new tab, you will simply need to click on the Add New Tab sub-menu of the Everest Tab Lite menu or click on the Add New Tab button in the Everest Tab Lite’s listing table. You can add, edit or delete Everest Tab from here.Once you click the button, you will be redirected to the new tab builder page where you can add the unlimited numbers of tab items and also set its common settings.
Create multiple tabs and assign each tab as 2 different types i.e either display one tab item’ content with html components or use tab item as custom link only and display it using its specific tab shortcode anywhere you prefer. There are mainly One “Main Settings” for overall tab configuration setup and “Tab Settings” to create multiple tabs and assign components for specific tab content.
B) Add New Tab Settings
From this builder page you can add new multiple tab and assign html content for each tab item from tab settings and configure many other options from Main settings. Below are the detail description for Everest Tab Lite Settings.
C) Main Settings
This settings is overall common settings for specific tab post. Here you can find 3 different tab options as “General Settings”,”Display Settings” and “Custom Styling”. which are described below in brief:
1. General Settings:
- Orientation Type: Our free plugin only provides horizontal tab orientation.
- Tabs Position: Choose tab position according to orientation type. Horizontal orientation includes top left, top right.
Main Settings > General Settings Tab Screenshot:
- 2. Display Settings: Altogether our plugin includes 3 beautifully designed template layouts for tab builder. Here you can choose different template layouts for specific tab.
Main Settings > Display Settings Tab Screenshot:
- 3. Custom Styling Settings: Set custom configuration for overall tab settings. You can change the color configuration for assigned template. There are many customization options such as set tab background color, background hover color, font color, font hover color, tab active background color , tab content color.
Main Settings > Custom Styling Settings Tab Screenshot:
I) Tab Settings
This is the tab settings to create multiple tab items and assign specific tab item type for each tab. Below are options available on this settings described:
- ADD NEW TAB: CLick this button in order to add new tab items.
- Active: Enable any one radio button among multiple tab items in order to choose one tab as active by default.
- Tab Label : Fill tab title here.
- Choose Components : This options includes altogether 1 WP Editor component to fill on tab content and another one to set tab as any custom link as per your requirement which are briefly described below:
- 1. WYSIWYG Editor
- 2. Custom Link Tab
J) Tab Content Component
Available Tab Components are described below briefly:
1. WYSIWYG Editor:
Fill any html content here. In our free version tab plugin,this editor doesn’t support any external shortcodes. You can only add any html as content.
2. Custom Link Tab:
Set custom link and link target for this tab.
K) Shortcode Usage
In Everest Tab Lite Usage metabox you can get the shortcode for page and theme which you can copy & paste the shortcode directly into any WordPress post or page or theme.
Also, you can get shortcode on main tab lists for specific tab on its specific row.
Everest Tab Lite shortcode is generated using custom post type where you can create multiple tab items and add its content.
i.e Go to “Everest Tab Lite” > Add New of admin left menu page and create multiple tab adding new page and set specific content for each tab items
and then save all data. On successfull saving all data you will find its shortcode on right metabox Shortcode Usage section or on lists of Everest Tab Lite posts.
Available Custom Shortcode Parameters:
- template : This parameter helps you to change the template set for tab shortcode. There are altogether 3 pre available template. you can use template1, template2 and template3 for value of below attribute template. Note: Our plugin’s shortcode only work with already created and published our Everest Tab Lite post’s slug which is added as value on slug attribute of below shortcode parameters.
Our plugin contains altogether 3 pre defined and beautifully designed tab templates.e.g., [etabs slug=”posts-slug-here” template=”template3″]
M) Widget Integration
Our plugin also provides widget integration and assign specific tab post type from dropdown lists and display tab on your widget section as per your requirement.
Frontend Widget Demo:
Here we have add iframe html content of youtube video on one tab and in another tab we have simply added image with redirection link on click using WP Editor.
Frontend Demo :
Tab Template 1:
Tab Template 2:
Tab Template 3:
Custom Design Layout
Horizontal Tab: Left Position
Horizontal Tab: Right Position
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
Everest Tab Lite works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.