Documentation : Everest Google Places Reviews Lite
Everest Google Places Reviews Lite – Best WordPress Free Plugin To Showcase Google Places / Business Reviews
- Unzip everest-google-places-reviews-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-google-places-reviews-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Firstly, setup default plugin’s settings, click on Everest Google Places Reviews Lite option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- To display google map and to autosearch location on google map and to get its place id and location details , first fill the api key in plugin main settings > API Settings tab section.
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “Everest Google Places Reviews Lite” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on that menu , you will go to the plugin’s google places lists page where you can add multiple google places with different locations.
There are basically 2 Main Plugin Settings as API Settings and Cache Settings which are described below more briefly.Our plugin has features to create unlimited google places location to showcase your user reviews for specific location and display your google business and places information with positive reviews on websites which simply further enhance your online credibility.
In API Settings, after installation of our plugin, first of all you have to create API Key to display google map to create business reviews locations. Please fill API key on this API Settings input field. To get API key simply follow details steps:
View All Steps
- Go to the Google API Console
- Create or select a project.
- Click Continue to enable the API.
- On the Credentials page, get an API key
- Search Google Places API Web Service and enable standard Google Places API Web Service.
- On the Credentials page, copy generated API Key and paste it on “Google Places API Key” input field.
Steps to create google places API Key:
B) Cache Settings
C) All Everest Google Places Reviews Lite
Create multiple google places reviews with different locations and set its specific data separately. Settings Steps to create google location places: There is mainly 6 main settings to create google places.
D) Google Map Location
In order to display google map here you must need to add api key on API Key Settings first. Then , on google map, you can enter location you want to display on map to get its location id and location exact name.Autocomplete feature available to search your required location and on click specific location, its location id and name will automatically inserted and displayed on below input field.
- Location Name: On autocomplete search of location on google map, location name will be displayed in this field automatically for frontend display.
- Place ID: On autocomplete search of location on google map, required place id will be displayed in this field automatically to get this location’s user reviews.
E) General Reviews Settings
This is the main configuration settings for reviews display.
- Total Number of Reviews: Set total number of user reviews options. Upto 3 google places user reviews can be displayed.
- Hide User Rating: In order to hide all user reviewer’s image, enable this button.
- Hide Average Rating: In order to hide average rating on badge, enable this button.
- Show Description: Enable this checkbox to show reviewer’s description.
- Description Limit: Set description limit to display at first and show read more and read less button.
- Read More Text: Display text such as Read More , View More after set limit for user rating description.
- Read Less Text: Display text such as Read More , View More after set limit for user rating description.
F) Badge Settings
This is configuration settings for badge/header(ribbon) display.
- Show Badge: Enable this button in order to display badge as header with business location information.
- Choose Badge Template: Choose any one template among 2 pre available badge templates. Below shown with template preview images.
- Show Header Ribbon: Enable this button in order to display badge’s ribbon.
- Choose Header Template: Choose any one template among 2 pre available ribbon templates.
G) Reviews Settings
This is configuration settings for all user reviews display according to total number of reviews display.
- Show User Reviews: Enable this button in order to display user reviews with its details.
- Choose Template: Choose any one template among 2 pre available reviews templates. Below shown with template preview images.
H) Rate Us Settings
This is configuration settings for rate us button or else Write us Review button display at last of all reviews lists which on click will linked to write new review page of google for specific business location.
- Enable: Enable this button in order to display rate us button at last of reviews.
- Text Title : Fill button text title which on click links to write review page of specific map location.
- Link Target: Set link target.
I) Custom Options Settings
This is custom options settings to set your own custom design.
- Enable Custom Options: Enable this button in order to activate custom design settings.
- Reviews Custom Settings : Set Reviewer Name Font Color,Font Hover Color,Name Font Size, Description Font Size,Description Font Color,Button Font Color,Font Hover Color and Font Size.
- Rate Us Custom Settings: Set Button Text Font Size,Font Color,Font Hover Color,Background Color and Hover Color.
J) Shortcode Usage
Similary, in order to add shortcode on any section of your site, you can get shortcode of specific google location from its edit page “Everest Google Places Reviews Lite Shortcode Usage” metabox shown on left section or else you can get shortcode on All Everest Google Places Reviews Lite lists page for specific google places.
You can get shortcode of specific google location from its edit page > Everest Google Places Reviews Lite Shortcode Usage metabox shown on left section or else you can get shortcode on main review lists for specific google places reviews.
You can use shortcode for the display of the specific places reviews in the contents. Optionally You can enter the id of specific location from our plugin “Everest Google Places Reviews Lite” post type. The reviews will be displayed in the order with specified id parameter and its layout options.
Example 1: [egpr_reviews id=’4’]
Available shortcode parameters:
- id : This parameter is specific attribute for specific location reviews.[egpr_reviews id=”79″]
- review_template : Our plugin contains altogether 2 pre designed template layouts. You can pass reviews template layout using shortcode by using review_template=’template1′ or review_template=’template2′ and so on as parameter on shortcode.e.g., [egpr_reviews id=”79″ review_template=”template2″]
- badge_template : You can even change template of badge parameter as badge_template=”template2″ to display different badge template beside specified default template for specific locations using shortcode.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ badge_template=”template1″]
- header_template : You can even change template of header parameter as header_template=”template2″ to display different header template beside specified default template for specific locations using shortcode.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ review_template=”template2″ badge_template=”template2″ header_template=”template1″]
- show_badge : You can even change enable or disable badge display on frontend by passing parameter as show_badge=”1″ to display badge and show_badge=”0″ to hide badge as business information using shortcode.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ review_template=”template2″ badge_template=”template2″ show_badge=”0″] to hide badge.
- show_header : You can even change enable or disable header as ribbon display on frontend by passing parameter as show_header=”1″ to display header and show_header=”0″ to hide header using shortcode.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ review_template=”template2″ badge_template=”template1″ show_header=”0″] to hide header.
- show_review : You can even change enable or disable to show or hide reviews parameter as show_review=”1″ to display reviews and show_review=”0″ to hide it using shortcode.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ show_review=”0″] to hide reviews.
- show_rate_us_button : You can even change enable or disable for rate us button link by passing parameter as show_rate_us_button=”1″ to display header and show_rate_us_button=”0″ to hide it using shortcode.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ show_rate_us_button=”0″] to hide rate us button link at last of reviews lists on frontend display.
- number_reviews : You can display specific number of reviews using shortcode parameter but upto 3 reviews only in free version.e.g.,[egpr_reviews id=”79″ number_reviews=”2″] to show only 2 reviews.
K) Widget Integration
Also, our plugin provides features to display your business reviews on widget area. You simply have to go to widget page on backend > Appearances > Widget and then you can simply drag our plugin widget “Everest Google Places Reviews Lite” to specific sidebar. In “Everest Google Places Reviews Lite” widget, you can simply choose which google places reviews you want to show on widget section from drop-down lists of google location that you have created with specific templates and configuration.
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
Everest Google Places Reviews Lite works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.