Documentation: Everest Counter Lite
Everest counter Lite – Beautiful Stat Counter Plugin for WordPress
- Unzip <plugin>.zip file.
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-counter-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Everest counter lite Plugin Introduction
After successful activation of the “Everest Counter Lite” plugin there you will see the “Everest Counter Lite” menu in WordPress left admin menu. Now click on “Add New Everest Coutner” to add/create stat counter. The stat counter configuration consist of two settings.
1) Coutner items
In this configration settings you can add stat counter items as per your need. Click on “Add Counter Item” to add new stat counter item. After clicking on it you will get new counter item. Here you can edit/delete/order the counter items as per your need.
Each counter item consist of following settings.
- Icon Settings :In this configarion you will have an option to choose icon to be used either font icons or you can disable the icon to be used. If you want to use font icons you will get options to choose which font icons to use. Currenlty our plugin supports fontawesome icons and Dashicons. You can set different styles for icon as well for font icons you will get option to configure icon color, font size and option to enable icon border. When you enabled icon border you will get various options to configure the icons border.
- Counter Settings:In this settings you can configure the counter value. And if you want to use the custom styles for the counter you can configure it’s font-family, font-size font color. But you can skip it if you want to use the plugin’s default template style. Also you will get an option to enable the counter animation and when counter animation is enabled you will get options for the counter animations – delay and duration. Please set the value of delay and durations in milliseconds for counter here. Note: 1000 milliseconds = 1 second.
- Title Settings:For the title settings. You will get an option to enter the title of the counter and if you want to use the custom styles you can configure it’s font-family, font-size and font color as per your need. But you can skip it if you want to use the plugin’s default template style.
- Sub Title Settings:For the Subtitle settings. You will get an option to enter the subtitle of the counter and if you want to use the custom styles you can configure it’s font-family, font-size and font color as per your need. But you can skip it if you want to use the plugin’s default template style.
- Button Settings:In this settings if you want to add the links to the counter you can enter the link here. Here you will get option to enter the label of the link and option to enter the url of the link and target options. Here as well you will get the various style configration options if you want other than the default template style. The available style options font family, font size and font color.
2) Display Settings
After configuring the required number of stat counter items. Now you need to configure the display settings of the plugin. The display settings consist of template selection, coulmn selection for various devices and background settings.
- Template Selection:Here you can configure the display layout. You will get 5 predesigned templates options to choose.
- Column settings:Here you will get options to configure the number of the columns to be displayed on different devices like mobile, tablets and desktops
- Background settings:Here you will get various option for the display of the background. The background settings options consists of 3 options – none, background color and background image
- None:Please select this option if you don’t want to use the background.
- Background Image:Please select this option if you want to use the background Image. Here you will get option to upload the image and option to add overlay or not. If you select overlay you will get an option to choose overlay color.
- Background Color:Please select this option if you want to use the background color. Here you will get option to background color.
Copy the shortcode string and paste it on to a standard test widget. You can also paste the code to page/post in order to display on page or post respectively
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
Everest Counter lite works best with every WordPress theme. It is even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.