Ultimate Coming Soon, Maintenance Mode Plugin for WordPress – Everest Coming Soon
- Unzip <plugin>.zip file.
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-coming-soon
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Everest Coming Soon option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
Updating the Plugin
- Whenever there is an update to the plugin you will receive an email notification.
- You should be able to download the latest copy the plugin from http://codecanyon.net/downloads
- To update your plugin, you must first deactivate and delete the previous copy of the plugin.
- Go to Dashboard-> Plugins, choose to deactivate the plugin and then delete the plugin.
- Deleting the plugin will not change the plugin configuration or settings as all this information is stored in your WordPress Database.
- Now, please go to Dashboard-> Plugins-> Add New-> Upload Plugin and place your <plugin>.zip file and click on upload.
- If this method does not work for you, please try the Installation Instructions again.
- If you still have issues, please write to https://codecanyon.net/user/accesskeys#contact
In this section, you can configure all the general options required for plugin.Here are the settings which you can configure in this section.
- Maintenance Mode – You can enable or disable maintenance mode.
- Site Title – You can configure the site title for your maintenance mode page.
- Google Analytics – You can add google analytics code to track the visitors.
- Meta Tags – You can add SEO Meta tags in meta tag name and content field.
- Favicon – You can add your custom favicon for your maintenance mode page.
- Hide from search engines – You can use this option to disable your maintenance mode page listing in search engines.
- Disable Coming Soon Mode for – You can use this disable maintenance mode page so that different user roles can visit your site even in development phase.
- Email – From Name – This detail will be used while sending the contact email.
- Email – From Email – This detail will be used while sending the contact email.
In this section, you can choose the pre-designed templates, configure background for each template along with some other template specific configurations such as button labels, menu label etc. There are altogether 15 pre designed interactive template available.
In this section, you can configure various components included in maintenance mode templates. There are several components but components are included template wise. Available components are listed below:
- Header – This component include Logo image, Header text and Site Short Description
- About Us – This component include About Us Title and About Us Description
- Subscription – This component include all the configurations required for subscription
- Social Network – This component include all the configurations required for social networks
- Contact Us – This component include all the configurations required for contact us.
- Get in touch – This component include Get in touch title, Get in touch description, Label and Value for Address, Phone and Email.
- Quick Info – This component include quick information such as location phone and email.
- Google Map – This component include all the configurations required to configure google map in your maintenance mode page.
- Loader – This component include site completion percentage configuration.
- Countdown – This component include countdown timer configuration options
- Footer – This component include footer configuration options.
Template Wise Components Documentation
Please click on respective template to go through the reference of components as per the template.
- Template 1
- Template 2
- Template 3
- Template 4
- Template 5
- Template 6
- Template 7
- Template 8
- Template 9
- Template 10
- Template 11
- Template 12
- Template 13
- Template 14
- Template 15
In this section, you can enter all the desired custom CSS to customize your maintenance mode page.