Documentation: AccessPress Social Counter Pro
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “AccessPress Social Pro” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. When clicked or hovered on it, you will see sub menus of the plugin. Clicking on the submenu ‘Social Counter Pro’ will redirect you to the Social Counter settings page where you can set the plugin’s social counter options.
The social profiles with counter can be implemented in your site by either using a [aps-counter-pro] Shortcode or a AccessPress Social Counter Pro Widget from Appearance’s widget section or a floating sidebar. Each one of them has been described below
After the latest changes in instagram api, you will first need to create app in developers.facebook.com then fill received app id and app secret in our plugin’s backend.
Here are the steps to create app in developers.facebook.com and integrate settings with our plugin.
1. Visit developers.facebook.com then click on add app.You can select for everything else while creating one.
2. Then, you will be asked to verify if you are a robot or not.After verification, you will be redirected to add product page.
3. Select facebook login by clicking on setup.
4. After that select www and then enter your site url and save it.
5. In dropdown of facebook login there is settings page, go there and enter ‘https://demo.accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/insta-feed/graph/access_token.php’ inside valid oauth redirect url field.
6. After that go to settings page of app, you will see app id and app secret. Copy those app id and app secret and then paste them in backend in their respective field and then save it.
7. After saving, now click get access token button.
8. Now, you will be redirected to facebook page where you will be asked to continue to app , select continue as ‘your fb name’.
9. Then you will be asked to select what instagram business account do you want to use. You should see your instagram business account listed, select it and click next.
10. Now, you will be asked to select what pages do you want to use , select that facebook page which you have linked earlier (during converting your instagram account to business account) to your instagram account and click on next.
11. Now, you should see options selected already that allow your app to do. Let it as it is, if you don’t allow some of the features plugin may not work properly. Finally,click on done.
12. Now you should see notification saying you have now linked your app to facebook. Click on Ok.
13. If you have followed every step clearly, you should be now redirected to plugin’s backend with instagram user id and access token field filled with their respective data. You should now enter your username by your own and click on save settings.
More WordPress Resources
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
AccessPress Social Counter Pro works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.