Premium WordPress Social Plugin: AccessPress Social Counter Pro – Documentation
Documentation of AccessPress Social Counter Plugin
There are 4 main settings tabs from which you can configure all the plugin settings as per your requirements.
If you were using the lite/ free version of the Accesspress Social Counter before, we recommend you Restore the Default Settings for the first use and begin further settings.
From Social Profile tab, you can configure the necessary API credentials for social media you want to display.
From Display Settings tab, you can configure:
- The ordering of the social counter icons
- Choose any one theme from 20 pre availble beautiful themes
- Choose any one animation from the 5 preavailable animations
Floating Sidebar Settings
From Floating Sidebar Settings tabs, you can enable or disable the site in site.You can also configure:
- Theme for the floating sidebar from 5 pre available beautiful themes
- Position of the floating sidebar
- Disable and enable sidebar pagewise option
- Social profiles to display in floating sidebar
The plugin has inbuilt caching method to prevent the frequent API calls due to which site won’t get slow.So in this tab you can set up the cache period on how often the latest count should be fetched from API.
As soon as you install the plugin, you will find a widget named “AccessPress Social Counter Pro” in the widget section which you can place in any widget area and configure as per your requirement.Since the widget has the multi instance, so you can add the same widget as much as you want.