Free WordPress Infinite Post Loader (Scroller) Plugin: Smart Scroll Posts – Documentation
Documentation of Smart Scroll Posts
- Unzip smart-scroll-posts.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/smart-scroll-posts
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on smart scroll posts menu in WordPress of left admin menu.
How to use
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named “Smart Scroll Posts” in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on that menu, you will go to the plugin’s Scroll settings page.
There are 2 main settings tabs from which you can configure all the plugin settings as per your requirements.
From Scroll Settings tab, you can define class name and setup the plugin here.
Field Desctiption :
- Main Container Class : Put your site’s main wrapper class name that wrap your single post particular article. If left empty, default value “smart_scroll_container” will be used but note that you must have to add this default class name in your single post page’s main html wrapper in attribute class.
- AJAX Container Class : The class name kept in this input field will be appended automatically on each ajax call infinite page scroll on single post page.
- Choose Ajax Loader type : choose options for image loader(default image or upload your image)
- Change URL ? : Select YES – to change URL when a next post is loaded.
- Choose HTML Markup : Options Default Markup or Custom Markup
- Default Markup : if not choose any, default html shown on textarea will be selected as default markup.
- Custom Markup : write your own html markup here.
NOTE: You can change html class name.Tags such as #post_title, #post_content, #post_image are compulsory to display Post title, contents and Featured Image.
From Options tab, you can choose the options where you want to load infinite posts load on page scroll functionality.And Similarly, choose category options. Choosing any category with single posts options will load infinite posts call only at selected category of single post page.
Default value for category: All
If single posts is not selected on Options tab, then smart scroll posts plugin will be disabled.