Premium WordPress Instagram Feed Plugin : AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro – Documentation
- Unzip accesspress-instagram-feed-pro.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-instagram-feed-pro
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AP Instagram Feed Pro menu in WordPress of left admin menu.
In this section you can view the list of the Instagram feeds that you have created to display the Instagram feeds.
For each created Instagram feeds you can do Edit/copy/delete of that feed. You can view the shortcode and template code here to use in the blog posts/pages or in the template files.
Add New Feed
Before adding new feeds you need to set up the Instagram account settings first in the Instagram settings.
After that, you can add new Instagram feeds in this section. When you create a new Instagram feeds it will appear in the Instagram feeds section.
For adding new Instagram feeds there are General settings, Display settings, Template settings and Advanced settings tabs for the easy management of the feeds.
In general settings, you can configure the following attributes.
- Feed name – Name of the feed that you want to give.
- Feed type – Here you can select the Feed type. You can choose to show your own Instagram feeds and Feeds by hashtag search.
- Hahstag-On selecting hashtag feed type, you have to now enter the hashtag name for which you want to fetch feeds.
- Select the kind of hashtag you want to fetch-This is hashtag based search and has two options.Top Media: Fetch top feeds for that particular hashtag.Recent Media: Fetch recent feeds for that particular hashtag.
- Block Feed – Option to disable specific image by it’s caption.
- Allow Feed – Option to show specific image by it’s caption.
- Sort By – Sort image either in random order or by likes,comments or date.
- Note:For hashtag, sort by date is not available.
- No. of images to show-Enter the number of images to display.
- Image size – Since instagram depreceation now you don’t have options to select variety of image sizes.
- Show the instagram link – Option to enable/disable the Instagram link.
- Disable profile link- Option to disable/enable link to user’s profile.
- Show user profile image – Option to enable/disable the user’s profile image.
- Show username – Option to disable/enable the username.
- Show image like count – Option to enable/disable the image like count.
- Show image comment count – Option to enable/disable the image comment count.
- Counter display format – Here you can choose the counter number display formats.
- Choose Layout – Options to choose one template layout among 25 templates design available.
- No of columns – You can select the number of columns you want to display for desktop, large desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Hover animation effect – You can choose the options for the hover animation effects here.
- Loading effects – You can choose the options for the loading effects of a feed.
- Show time ago- Option to enable/disable to show time when post was uploaded.
- Show image captions – Options to enable/disable image captions in frontend.
- Show load more button – Option to enable or disable the load more button.
- For instagram layout
- Show time ago : Options to enable/disable to show time ago.
- Show image caption: Option to enable/disable to show image caption.
- For round image layout
- Round image hover border width : You can set the hover border width here.
- Round image hover border color : You can set the hover border color here.
- For grid rotator layout
- No of columns: Option to select the number of columns
- No of rows: Option to select the number of rows.
- Step – Option for changing and replacing instagram feed images
- Time interval – Time interval in which images will replace.
- Choose animation – Select kind of animation you want during image replacement.
- Animation speed – Select the speed for animation to take place.
- For slider layout
- Auto play – Option to choose either true or false for autoplay of slider.
- Auto Play Speed – Select speed for autoplay.
- Controls – Choose to show controls or not.
- Controls Type – Select either arrow or text for control type.
- Margin – Specify margin between each slider items.
- Next/Previous Color – Set background color for next/previous.
- Next Text – Enter your own next text.
- Previous Text – Enter your own previous text.
- For filter layout
- All Item Label – Text to show in frontend that states all kind of images.
- Show Feed Numbers – Option to show feed number.
- Choose Filter Options – Select to show either image,video or carousel.
- Note:Hashtag won’t show carousel images so, don’t select carousel option for hashtag.
If load more button is enabled you can customize the options for the load more buttons. Load more button attributes are as follows.
- Load more button position – You can specify the position of the load more button. Left, middle or right.
- Load more button text – You can customize the text of load more button from here.
- Load more button text color – You can select the load more button text color here.
- Load more button background color – You can select the load more button background color here.
- Load more button border color – You can select the load more button border color here.
- Load more button hovers text color – You can select the load more button hover text color here.
- Load more button hovers background color – You can select the load more button hover background color here.
- Load more button hovers border color – You can select the load more button hover border color here.
- Load more button icon selection – You can select the load more button loader icon here.
- Enable lightbox – Option to enable/disable lightbox. There are 5 lightboxes to choose from.
- Lightbox Layout settings – Option to choose either classic, swipebox, pretty photo, venobox, litbx or accesspress lightbox.
- Theme accent color – You can choose the accent color here.
- Image Text Color – Select hover image text color such as for profile username.
- Image text hover color – You can choose the hover color here.
- Comment count color – Select comment count color.
- Like count color – Select like count color.
- Enable social share – Choose to select social share or not.On enabling you can choose to share to facebook,twitter,google plus and pinterest.
In this tab you can setup the Instagram feed details that is required to display the Instagram feeds.
First of all, make sure your Instagram account is a Businesses/Creators account.
After the latest changes in instagram api, you will first need to create app in developers.facebook.com then fill received app id and app secret in our plugin’s backend in instagram settings page.
Here are the steps to create app in developers.facebook.com and integrate settings with our plugin.
1. Visit developers.facebook.com then click on add app.You can select for everything else while creating one.
2. Then, you will be asked to verify if you are a robot or not.After verification, you will be redirected to add product page.
3. Select facebook login by clicking on setup.
4. After that select www and then enter your site url and save it.
5. In dropdown of facebook login there is settings page, go there and enter ‘https://demo.accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/insta-feed/graph/index.php’ inside valid oauth redirect url field.
6. After that go to settings page of app, you will see app id and app secret.Copy those app id and app secret and then paste them in backend in their respective field and then save it.
7. After saving, now click get access token button.
8. Now, you will be redirected to facebook page where you will be asked to continue to app , select continue as ‘your fb name’.
9. Then you will be asked to select what instagram business account do you want to use.You should see your instagram business account listed, select it and click next.
10. Now, you will be asked to select what pages do you want to use , select that facebook page which you have linked earlier (during converting your instagram account to business account) to your instagram account and click on next.
11. Now, you should see options selected already that allow your app to do.Let it as it is, if you don’t allow some of the features plugin may not work properly.Finally,click on done.
12. Now you should see notification saying you have now linked your app to facebook.Click on Ok.
13. If you have followed every step clearly, you should be now redirected to plugin’s backend with instagram user id and access token field filled with their respective data.You should now enter your username by your own and click on save settings.
Once you create a feed, you will find a shortcode at the instagram feeds listing page which you can paste to any post or page content editor and the feed will show up in the same section of the content where you have kept the shortcode.
Themes Compatible with the Plugin :
AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
AND IF THIS PLUGIN HAS IMPRESSED YOU, THEN YOU WOULD ENJOY OUR OTHER PROJECTS TOO. DO CHECK THESE OUT :
WPAll Club – A complete WordPress resources club. WordPress tutorials, blogs, curated free and premium themes and plugins, WordPress deals, offers, hosting info and more.
Premium WordPress Themes – 6 premium WordPress themes well suited for all sort of websites. Professional, well coded and highly configurable themes for you.
Premium WordPress Plugins – 45+ premium WordPress plugins of many different types. High user ratings, great quality and best sellers in CodeCanyon marketplace.
AccessPress Themes – AccessPress Themes has 50+ beautiful and elegant, fully responsive, multipurpose themes to meet your need for free and commercial basis.
8Degree Themes – 8Degree Themes offers 15+ free WordPress themes and 16+ premium WordPress themes carefully crafted with creativity.