WPBakery Page Builder vs Beaver Builder – Which is the Best Page Builder Plugin for WordPress Website?
In this article, we will compare two of the most popular WordPress page builder plugins – WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) and Beaver Builder. We will talk about some of their main features, pricing, pros and cons. But before we get started let’s take a look at what a page builder is, how it works and what can it do to your website.
What is a WordPress Page Builder?
A Page builder is a type of WordPress plugin developed for building and editing different contents of your website. Its main goal is to upgrade the WordPress content editing experience and make it easy to use and user-friendly. These types of plugin work as an alternative to the default WordPress editor and will allow you to create more stylish designs for your website’s contents like posts, pages, etc.
A page builder plugin mostly comes with drag and drop interfaces – the best tool page builder tool for easily adding the advanced layouts on your web contents. Commonly, rows and columns are used for producing these creative layouts and their appearance and styling (font, color and dimensions) can be customized in different ways. Moreover, you can also insert useful modules/elements (buttons, sliders, media files, etc) into your layout to make your web content feature-rich and more engaging.
Which is the Best Page Builder Plugin for WordPress Website?
As mentioned, we will be comparing the two of the most popular page builder plugins: WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) and Beaver Builder. By the end of the article, you will get all the information that you might need for deciding which of these two plugins is the best suit for WordPress website.
So, let’s get the begin the comparison:
WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
WP Bakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) is one of the most popular WordPress plugin available on the CodeCanyon marketplace with over 2 million active users. It comes with an intuitive interface and drag and drop functionality to easily build a fully functional website in no time. Besides, the plugin consists of 50+ ready to use content elements and professionally designed templates to startup the creation of your visually appealing website. Apart from that, the plugin also supports over 500+ add-ons/extensions to boost its functionality and make your website more engaging and appealing.
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Interface
- Compatible with All WordPress Themes
- 50+ Inbuilt Content Blocks
- Supports 500+ Add-ons for Extending Features
- Frontend and Backend Editor Supported
- 60+ Pre-designed Layouts
- Multisite Supported
- Compatible with qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- $46 (Available at CodeCanyon)
- Can be enabled on any post or page.
- Functionalities can be extended with the help of different add-ons/extensions available.
- Frontend editing to give you the view of how your content will look on the website.
- Backend editing will allow you to build your contents through standard editing screen in WordPress.
- No coding skills required to use the plugin.
- Compatible with popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms etc.
- Fully shortcode based. If you uninstall the plugins, your created contents will stop working.
Beaver Builder is an advanced visual content builder plugin with full drag and drop support. It provides a custom frontend editing interface that gives you an exact view of what your page is going to look when you make it live. Moreover, the plugin delivers a set of inbuilt templates for various pages of the website that includes landing page, service page, about us page and many more.
- Full Drag and Drop Functionality
- Frontend Editing
- Capable with Multisite
- Set of Module of Builtin Contents
- SEO Friendly
- Built-in Templates for Various Page
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with WPML
- $0 for Lite Version (available at WordPress.org)
- $99 – Standard
- $199 – Pro
- $399 – Agency
- Frontend editing to get the representation of what your page is going to look like.
- Importing/Exporting of features can be done.
- No coding skills required.
- Allows you to work with WordPress widgets as content blocks.
- Easy to use interface.
- Compatible with all WordPress template.
- Expensive compared to other page builder plugins. The cheapest license is $99.
- Limited customization options for module library.
- Limited flexibility for overall designs.
- Constant loading time for every action.
Both of these page builder plugins are well-designed and contains powerful features for creating custom designs for your WordPress website.
Overall, Beaver Builder is a best WordPress page builder plugin. It has a great mixture of attractive templates, useful modules, and user-friendly interface.
As the most affordable option, WPBakery Page Builder is a great value page builder plugin. Its advanced feature and intuitive interface will worth every penny.