How to showcase beautiful testimonial sliders on WordPress? (Step by Step Guide)
Do you want to showcase beautiful testimonial sliders on your WordPress website? Sometimes you need to display the good recommendation from your satisfied clients to show social proof and build credibility of your business. By doing so, you can create a trusting factor with your potential customers and can even persuade them to make a purchase.
How to add testimonial sliders on WordPress?
By default, many WordPress themes come with inbuilt options to add testimonial sections. But they may lack the features to display your testimonials in various positions on your website. Moreover, the customization options of the testimonials present on the WordPress templates might also be limited to display your testimonials in an attractive slider. So, in order to display all your testimonials attractively on any pages, posts, custom post types and widgets of your website, we recommend you to use WordPress testimonial plugins found on the internet. As they contain different layouts and customization options to display eye-catching testimonials.
Here, in this article, we will be using AP Custom Testimonial Pro to show you how to showcase beautiful testimonial sliders on WordPress website. It is a premium WordPress plugin that contains cool designs and easy to use customization options for adding attractive testimonials without any coding skills.
Some of the Best Features of AP Testimonial Pro
- 12 Readymade Testimonial Templates
- Option to Add Links of 11 Most Popular Social Media Networks
- Add Unlimited Testimonials Anywhere on your Website
- Custom Layout Design Options
- Dynamic Shortcode Generator
- Slider Control Options for Testimonial Sliders
- Options to Add Video Testimonials and Google Place Reviews
- Multi-Configurable Testimonial Submission Form
Installation and Activation
Buy AP Custom Testimonial Pro from CodeCanyon marketplace at a reasonable price of $18. Then, install the plugin on your WordPress website. If you have any difficulty regarding the installation and activation then, you can refer to its documentation.
After you have successfully completed the installation of the plugin, activate it. Then, you will see “AP Custom Testimonial Pro” on the left side menu of your WordPress dashboard. Click on it.
Showcasing Testimonial Sliders Using AP Custom Testimonial Pro
You will land at Testimonial Manager page. It consists of all the testimonials you have created on your WordPress website. In order to add a new testimonial click on “Add Testimonial”.
You will land on create testimonial page. To create a new testimonial, enter the author name, company name, his position, company URL, and email address. Also, choose the author rating, feature image or video and set the publish date and add the description. After you are done click on “Add New Testimonial“.
You will be redirected on the Testimonial Manager page and your new testimonial will be listed there.
Custom Display Setting
Here, you can adjust the settings of all your testimonials as per your preference. It consists of image settings, color settings, background settings, and typography settings. Adjust all of the settings as per your requirement and make your testimonials attractive.
From here, you can generate the shortcodes to add your testimonials on anywhere on your WordPress website. But before you generate the code, configure all the available settings. They are:
- General Settings: It consists of layouts and templates. So, choose any of the 2 layouts and 10 templates given by the plugin.
- Google Place Review: Show/Hide the Google Place Review. Also, set the number of reviews you want to add on your website.
- Miscellaneous: Set the content length and number of testimonials you want to display on your WordPress website.
- Show/Hide Contents: Show/Hide Title, Company Detail, Author Email, Publication Date, Featured Images, Ratings, and Social Media Links of your testimonials.
- Order of Testimonial: Set the order of your testimonial. Also, select the order type.
After you are done, click on “Generate Shortcode”. Then, copy the generated code and paste it anywhere you want on your WordPress website to display your testimonials.
Using this plugin, you add a submission form to allow your customers to submit their testimonials about your business. Configure all the options available of “Testimonial Form Settings”. Then copy the given shortcode and paste it anywhere on your website to display the testimonial submission form.
Google Place Review
Using this plugin, you can also fetch the Google Place Review of your business. Configure all the options available. Then copy the given shortcode and paste it anywhere on your WordPress website to add your Google Place Reviews.
In this way, you can showcase beautiful testimonial sliders on WordPress website. Testimonials are very essential tools to boost the conversion rate and credibility of your WordPress website. So, if you haven’t yet added the testimonials on your website then, you can add it by using the above mentioned plugin and following this step by step tutorials.
You can also check out similar step by step guide of:
Also, check out:
- VMagazine Lite – Free Multi Layout News and Magazine WordPress Theme
- 5+ Best WordPress Facebook Review Plugins (Premium Version)