How to Show Total Number of Registered Users in WordPress?
A website grows up with the user’s use and need. Total Registered Users make the functioning of the site effective and useful. It’s really important to see the number of Users to see the profile and current condition of the particular site. Having more User can be useful to display for gaining even more visitors to the site. Registered Users of the WordPress are more active to the particular site.
Why show a total number of users in WordPress?
Whenever a site gets popular it gains more users. At the same time that user can also be utilized to create a good impression about a site to other uses. Many users visit the site if the article, tutorials, posts of the site are awesome. When the total number of users are displayed, and they are more than it creates a good impression among the visitors.
Showing it can also be beneficial and economic to the owner. Site’s owner can even know the present status of the particular site. Online users are common for community site of the WordPress. In this tutorial, the WordPress Beginners can know the way to show the total number of registered users in the WordPress.
Show Total Number of Registered Users in WordPress using Plugin
- Login to the Dashboard of the Site. Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the page. Again Click on the button Add New.
- Search for the Plugin WP Useronline by writing the name of the plugin to be searched in Search Plugin. After getting the plugin Install and activate the plugin. For the more guidance to install a new plugin to WordPress Site.
- Then Click on the button Settings>>UserOnline to make the plugin settings.
- Now, change the plugin settings such as Time Out, UserOnline URL, Link Username and Naming Conventions.
- Create a new page to show the user online. Click on the button Pages. Among the many options Click on the button Add New.
- Name the page and keep the same URL as in the plugin’s setting. Users can also Edit the Permalink.
- Finally, Add the shortcode in the Content Area and Publish the page.
It’s really useful to show the total number of Registered Users in WordPress. This tutorial guides all the WordPress Beginners to do so with the use of a plugin. No coding knowledge is required. Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.