How to Install New Plugin to the WordPress Site?
First let us know what is Plugin? A Plugin is a software component that adds a specific feature to all the existing program of a computer system. A Plugin is used especially to add a feature or a function that lacks to the system of operation. It’s main function is to do the customization and enhance the capabilities.
A plugin is installed in order to have the tools that it needs. Installing a Plugin is completely a beneficial task. It never degrades the site instead make it appealing with every new installments. There are usually two types of plugins: Free and Premium. But, for the first try it’s better to use the Free Plugins by the WordPress Beginners.
Why to Install New Plugin to the WordPress Site?
- Increases the functionality of the site.
- Reduces the burden of knowing each and every code. (which is nearly impossible.)
- Adds specific features to the existing computer program.
- Helps to decrease the workload.
- Manages website very efficiently.
Step by Step Guide to Install a New Plugin
- First of all Login to the Dashboard of the Site. On the left bar users can see the Plugins Button. Click on the button Plugin and then on the button Add New to begin the process to Install a new plugin.
- Than the users can Search for the Plugins that they want to Install to their site on Search Plugins. It’s probably efficient to check the rating(stars) before Installing the Plugins. Good Plugins helps to make the task more easier and also their use are easier to be dealt with.
- After getting to see the plugins Searched. Click on the button Install Now and then on the button Activate.
- Now, after Installing for the new plugin Click on the button Settings to make all the changes. The customization and adding new features through the Plugins is possible now.
Plugins are really necessary for every site to make the site more appealing and professional. Installment of the Plugin is really easy as it doesn’t require any kind of coding knowledge. It is a plus point to WP Beginners. This tutorial guides reader to Install New Plugin to the WordPress Site within couple of easy steps.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel absolutely free to share.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Fix the WordPress Failed to Open Stream Error
- Bulk Delete Posts in WordPress Site
- Get Faceboook Insights for WordPress Site
- Redirect Users to Random Post in WordPress Site
- How to Enable Comments in your WordPress Pages/Posts?