How to Verify Your WordPress Site on Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social site or media that provides you to keep the pin and save the pin on different categories as your interest. Pinterest has become popular and is official too. There is hardly any sort of information that we don’t find in Pinterest. Do you want to learn How to Verify Your WordPress Site on Pinterest?
Pinterest is a mobile application company that operates a system software that is designed to inform on the World Wide Web. It mainly uses images, and GIF, videos having a small scale. Pinterest allows you to manage your account and share the link, images, videos of your site. You can also create a board (category) and save your pin.
Why Verify Your WordPress Site on Pinterest?
If you run a website, then Pinterest can be important social media to attract your traffics. You can easily connect link, websites, and many other contents too by creating a board. When you verify your Pinterest account with your website, it allows you to know more about your traffic or visitors.
It is very easy to Verify Your WordPress Site on Pinterest. You can simply do it with easy steps without installing a plugin. Let us head towards verifying WordPress.
For this, you first need to change your Pinterest to a business account. After that, you can easily do. Let us know how to change our Pinterest account into Business account.
Step 1: Upgrading Pinterest Personal Account into Business Account
- Log In to Your Pinterest Account or Click on Home
- At the right three-dot menu on the top right corner of your site
- Click on it
- You can see the option of Upgrading to a Business Account
After you click on the button, you will be taken to a different page where you need to,
- Enter your Business name
- Website/URL of your site
- Choose/Select a Business Type
- After you are done creating Click on Continue button
Your Pinterest account is now upgraded to a business account. If you don’t want to change or upgrade your personal/private account, you can go ahead and create a business account on Pinterest.
Step 2: Claiming your WordPress website on Pinterest
Converting your Pinterest personal account into Business account will not Verify your WordPress Site on Pinterest. You also need to claim.
- Click on the three-dot menu again.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Claim that appears on the left corner of your site when you Choose Setting
- Enter the URL of your website and Click on Claim
- After you Click on Claim, you will be given with the two of the option that you can use to Claim, (HTML tag or HTML file)
- Choose the option of HTML tag as it is easy
- Copy the given HTML tag
Step 3: Adding HTML Tag on your WordPress Site
- Log In to your WordPress Site or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Yoast SEO>>Social
- Click on Pinterest
- Paste the HTML Tag that you copied on Pinterest Confirmation
- Click on Save Changes
Once you are done save your changes in your WordPress site, go back to your Pinterest account,
- Click on Next
- It will now ask for confirmation to send your site to review
- Click on Submit
Generally, it takes 24 hours and you get confirmed that your WordPress site is verified through the Email. You can see Confirmation on the Claim Website section on Pinterest after the verification.
After your WordPress site is verified on Pinterest, you can easily use the Pinterest tools like analytics, image stats, ads program, etc. After understanding the importance of verifying your WordPress site on Pinterest, we learned to verify it through this article. If you have any confusion regarding it, then Please let us know.
You can also check out similar step by step tutorial of: