How to showcase Facebook reviews in your WordPress website? (Step by Step Guide)
Showcasing the positive review of your happy customers on the product page (or on any other pages) can play a vital role in generating the trust of your new clients and persuading them to make the purchase. As a web owner, you might have already known the importance of positive reviews/feedbacks of a product for boosting its sales. Here, in this article, we will talk about a short tutorial of showcasing the reviews on your WordPress website by using WP Facebook Page Review Showcase Plugin.
- 1) Brief Introduction: WP Facebook Page Review Showcase
- 2) Features of WP Facebook Page Review Showcase Plugin
- 3) Showcasing the Facebook Page Review on your WordPress website
- Wrapping Up
1) Brief Introduction: WP Facebook Page Review Showcase
WP Facebook Page Review Showcase is a premium WordPress plugin for showcasing the reviews from your multiple FB accounts. It contains cool layouts and advanced features that will let you showcase all the reviews in an eye-catchy fashion. Moreover, it consists of an inbuilt shortcode generator to add the review anywhere on your WordPress site.
2) Features of WP Facebook Page Review Showcase Plugin
- 10 Pre-designed Review Templates
- 10 Beautifully Designed Badges to Display the Average Review
- Display Reviews Using Pagination/Load More Options
- Various Animation Effects to Display Review Elegantly
- 4 Different Review Layouts
- Cache Settings
- Option to Display 5 Star Ratings Only
- Easy Usage via Shortcodes and Widgets
3) Showcasing the Facebook Page Review on your WordPress website
Now let’s talk about the steps for adding the Facebook review on your site’s page/post.
Step 1: Installation
Purchase the plugin from Codecanyon marketplace for the reasonable price of $9 (Due to the special launch offer of 70% off). To know more about more about the offer check out the article: Offering 70% free launch offer in WP Facebook Review Showcase Plugin.
After purchasing the plugin, install it and then activate it. If you require any help on the installation process, you can check out the documentation of the plugin.
Also, if you are new to WordPress and don’t know how to install a plugin then, check out: How to install a new plugin in WordPress website?
Step 2: Configuration
After the installation is completed, you will see “WP FB Review Showcase” on the side menu of your WordPress dashboard. Click on it to start adding the Facebook review on your website.
WP Facebook Review Showcase plugin consists of 5 major section for adding the Facebook review. They are:
i) Facebook API Settings
The 1st section of WP FB Review Showcase plugin is Facebook API settings. From this section, you can the app id and app secret of your Facebook account. Add the FB app id and FB app secret of the Fb developer id you created for adding the review.
If you haven’t created the FB developer id then, create it by clicking here.
ii) Facebook Review Settings
The Facebook Review Settings section includes the configuration options for the Facebook Reviews that you want to add on your WordPress website. Configure all the available options to display the stunning reviews on your website.
iii) Badge Settings
From the badge settings section, you can select the badge template of your Facebook review. Select the most suitable badge for matching the overall template of your WordPress website.
iv) Display Settings
On the displaying setting section, you can choose the templates and layouts for the Facebook page reviews. Choose the best one for your WordPress website. Moreover, this section also consists of pagination options to add pagination to your reviews.
v) Facebook Review Shortcode Usage
After you are done with the configuration copy the shortcode that will find on the Facebook review shortcode usage section and paste it on any page, post or custom post type where you want your FB page reviews.
By this way, you can showcase the review of your Facebook page in a few minutes. Adding the positive review on your website can significantly boost your site’s credibility and increase the conversion rate. So, if your website does not have any reviews displayed, add it by using the WordPress Review plugins.
For the collection of WordPress Facebook page review plugins check out:
Also, check out :
- VMagazine Lite – Free Multi Layout News and Magazine WordPress Theme
- How to add Instagram feed gallery in your WordPress websites and blogs? (step by step guide)
- How to add Mega Menu in WordPress website – for better and effective navigation (Step by step guide)