How to save your WordPress post as a draft in your site?
If you run a website, it is sure that you post many posts on your site. No matter, the type of website, it is always necessary to post an article, tutorial, blog, etc to provide your traffic and user information about your business. Google takes few days to index your article in Google. Posting may article systematically makes your website look better. Do you want to learn to save your WordPress post as a draft?
If running the website is your only profession, then it is sure that you might write many articles in a day and publish it. WordPress provides you the feature in every WordPress site to save your post as a draft. When you save your post in draft, you can see the post in the draft section of your site and publish on the date you want.
Why save your WordPress post as a draft in your site?
When you post many posts at a single time and no other post for a few days, the website traffic or users may not like such behavior. The website must be systematic and official. In this case, saving your posts as a draft can allow you to draft the written post for a few time and post it on the time of necessity.
Saving your posts as draft keeps your posts safe in the draft list. You can easily publish the posts that are saved in the draft while you want. In this tutorial, we will be learning ‘How to save your WordPress post as a draft in your site?’
- Log In to your site or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Posts>>Add New
- Write the article, tutorial, blog or whatever necessary in your site.
- On the left side of your site, you can see the option of save draft
- Click on Save draft
Your post now is saved on draft. You can easily publish it when you want from the draft.
- Click on Posts>>All Posts
- You can see the Draft on the page
- Click on Draft
- Click on the option of Edit that appears when you Click on the drafted post.
- Make the changes if needed
- Click on Publish to publish the WordPress post saved as a draft.
You can easily publish the posts saved in draft and save the posts as a draft. Doing this makes no effect to your traffic or viewers in your site. Get your posts saved in the draft within a few minutes following steps.
We have made these blogs to help you understand WordPress better. If you have any queries, then Please let us know.
- Best Free WordPress Themes and Templates
- Best Premium WordPress Themes and Templates
- 25+ Best Free WordPress Spa and Salon Themes and Templates 2018
- VMagazine Lite – Free Multi Layout News and Magazine WordPress Theme