How to integrate Twitter feeds on WordPress site?
Twitter feed is a stream of ongoing messages or in a simple word we can say it Tweets. Do you want to integrate Twitter feeds on WordPress site? The twitter feeds when linked with your site allows your users and traffic to see the tweets and get more beneficial information. You can enable publicizing your WordPress site by integrating Twitter feeds with it. In this tutorial above, we will learn, “How to integrate Twitter feeds on WordPress site?
Why integrate Twitter feeds on WordPress site?
Twitter is a strong tool when it comes to promoting whatever the website might have. Having an official account in Twitter and posting regularly in it integrating your site seems to be enough. Your WordPress site gets popular and known too. You can hardly find a business getting popular without the presence of Twitter whats over.
There are hundreds of plugins that provide you with the option of integrating Twitter feeds on your site. We will be using AccessPress Twitter Feed Plugins to make this feature available in our site.
Why AccessPress Twitter Feed plugins?
AccessPresss Twitter Feed Plugin is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to integrate your Twitter feeds in your WordPress site. Within a few minutes with you can use it. You can easily start strong Twitter integration right on your site and quickly increase your social site reach to the next level.
- Fetch latest tweets from any account
- Configurable number of tweets to display
- Caching option to prevent frequent API calls
- 3 Beautiful design templates to choose from
- Easy use with shortcode with various configurable parameters
- Display tweets in the slider
- Configure tweet date/time format
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds
- User-friendly – very easy to configure and setup
- Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat
- Paid customization available – you can contact us for paid customization.
- PRO version – updates to PRO version available.
Integrating Twitter feeds on WordPress site
- Log In to your site or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Plugins>>Add New
- Search for the plugin AccessPresss Twitter Feed Plugin in your Plugin search box
- Once the plugin appears in your site, Click on Install
- Click on Activate after the Plugin is installed
After the plugin is activated in your site, you can see it in the Dashboard side of your site.
- Click on AccessPress Twitter Feed
If you have an account from first then you can surely enter the link of your Twitter account as per said. You should fill the correct details in these fields to make the plugin work properly. For this, you will need to go here and create an app to get those credentials.
- Enter your Twitter Username
- Enter your Twitter Account Name
- Cache period refers to the period of time in which the feeds should be fetched. Choose as per your wish.
- Choose the number of feed you want to keep in your WordPress site.
- Choose the templates, how you want your tweets to get shown on the site.
- Choose the Time format
- Get the option done either you want your username in each tweet or not
- Choose for the Twitter action to get displayed or hidden in your site
- Also, the other options of Fallback Unavailable messages, Display Twitter Follow Button and Disable Cache
Once all these are done, Click on Save Settings to save your all changes. You have integrated your Twitter feeds on your WordPress site.
Understanding the importance of integrating Twitter feeds in your WordPress site, you might have wanted to add it to your site too. Twitter feed makes your website users and traffic much more informative. The website getting integrated with Twitter feeds are comparatively better than the one that doesn’t. The tutorial above taught you How to integrate Twitter feeds on your site? If you have any queries then Please let us know