How to Display Today’s Date in WordPress?
Knowing the proper time keeps an individual update. If it’s done within the WordPress then it’s even more effective. Displaying date doesn’t have a much more positive impact on the blog. But, it makes the owner and users more updated. Adding a Date in the WordPress is a task which can be completed in a couple of steps. While creating the magazine style themes this can only be the additional feature for a professional look.
- The user just needs to add the following code in the Theme file of the choice. But, most probably it’s added in header.php:
- This code shown above will show the current day date in the places the users want in the WordPress.
- Another one method is really simple. Users need to extract the WordPress Admin Settings. For that first of all Login to the Dashboard of the Site. Click on the button Settings. Among the many options Choose the button, General.
- Then the users can simply Select the Date Format. This is the second step to Display the current day date in WordPress.
- Then add the code mentioned below instead the above one. Users can simply see the date in WordPress.
The WordPress Beginners don’t display the time as they think it’s tough. But, this can be done within a couple of steps. In this tutorial, the Beginners can do it through two methods. Both of them are similar and easy for sure. It requires less coding knowledge and can be really easy for one to do the task, without the use of a plugin. Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.