How to Bulk Delete Posts in your WordPress site?
In your WordPress website, you post many articles and blogs. Depending upon the types of your site, there are thousands of blogs and articles written in it. There may be many posts that are no more necessary in your site. Do you want to learn ‘How to Bulk Delete Posts in your WordPress site?’
It is necessary for you to delete the posts that you might have written when you were a beginner to this. The posts now might create a negative impact of yours to the viewers and traffic that visit your site. Hence, It’s better if you delete it as soon as possible.
Why Bulk Delete Posts in your WordPress site?
If you run a popular website then it is really very difficult for you to delete all the unnecessary posts one by one. It wastes your time. You can save the time in other sorts of maintenance in your site by deleting the WordPress posts in huge amount also known as Bulk Delete. You can easily delete it within a few steps without the use of a plugin.
Bulk Delete Posts in your WordPress site:
- Log In to your site or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Posts>>All Posts
- The Screen Options appears on the left corner, Click on it
- Select the number of items per page
- Click on Apply once you choose it.
- Click on the Posts you want to delete. You can select the posts to delete by looking at the Title
- After it’s done, Click on Bulk Actions>>Move To Trash
- Click on Apply to move it on trash
- Your all selected posts are deleted from your site.
You can also delete the posts from Trash if you don’t want it to remain even in the Trash section
Understanding the importance of bulk deleting WordPress posts from a site, we have learned to do it. You can easily bulk delete your posts in WordPress without the use of plugin within few minutes. We have made this article to help you understand WordPress better. If you have any queries, then Please leave it in the comment box below.
You can also check out similar step by step tutorial of: