How to add Instagram feed gallery in your WordPress websites and blogs? (step by step guide)
Instagram feeds are one of the best ways of boosting user engagement of your WordPress website. It allows you to showcase your Instagram profile activities (photos, videos etc) right onto your WordPress website, making it easier to communicate with your Instagram followers from the website itself.
It makes your website look more informative and will keep your visitors updated about your recent Instagram activities. Besides, the feeds can also be used for encouraging your visitor to follow your Insta account and convert your website visitors to your Instagram followers and increase the social reach of your website.
Incorporating Instagram Feed into your website can be done easily with the help of WordPress Instagram Feed Plugins. There are lots of plugins available for displaying Instagram feeds. However, you need to think carefully before picking up the right one that contains all the required features along with varieties of layouts and different customization features to customize your feeds in an elegant manners.
- 5 Reasons why would you want to add Instagram feed (gallery) in your WordPress website or blog?
- Let’s add some appealing Instagram feeds step by step in your WordPress website or blog:
- Step 1: Installation
- Step 2: Configuration of Display Settings
- Step 3: Selection and Customization of the Layouts
- Step 4: Configuring Instagram Settings
- Step 5: Adding Instagram Feed on Page/Post
- Wrapping Up:
5 Reasons why would you want to add Instagram feed (gallery) in your WordPress website or blog?
- To connect your Instagram profile, feeds and activities in your website
- To showcase your Instagram feed, profile to your website visitors
- To drive your website visitors (traffic) to your Instagram profile
- To convert your website visitors to your Instagram followers
- To increase your social reach
Here, in this article, we will use AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro for creating beautiful Instagram Feed Gallery in your WordPress website or blog.
Let’s add some appealing Instagram feeds step by step in your WordPress website or blog:
Step 1: Installation
Get the AccessPress Instagram Feed Plugin from CodeCanyon marketplace for the reasonable price of $19. Then, install the plugin. If you need any help for the installation then you can check out the documentation.
Step 2: Configuration of Display Settings
Now, in your WordPress dashboard, you will see “AP Instagram Feed Pro” on your side menu bar. Click on the menu and add a new Instagram feed for your website. Choose the different setting options available in the plugin. If you’re not too sure about some of these options you can refer to the documentation page or just play around with the features until you’re happy with your feed settings.
Step 3: Selection and Customization of the Layouts
Then, click on the layout tab and start configuring your layout. You have plenty of layout options to choose from. Along with the layout options you’ll have more detailed configuration / setup option for each layout so that you can design your Instagram feed as per your website’s existing theme or layout.
Step 4: Configuring Instagram Settings
Now, its time to configure your Instagram account from which the plugin should fetch Insta feeds and display. So click on Instagram Settings and then configure your Instagram name, User ID, Access Token and Cache details etc.
Step 5: Adding Instagram Feed on Page/Post
Now, save the setting and then go to Instagram Feeds, you’ll see your feeds listed there. Just copy the shortcode and paste it in any part of the WordPress website you’d like to display the Instagram feed in. You can paste the shortcode in your WordPress page, post, widget etc.
This way you can integrate / install your Instagram feed gallery in your WordPress website or blog. Be it a personal blog or a business website – adding connecting your Instagram feed right from your website always gives a value to your website visitors and in-return you’ll get more social reach and other benefits as mentioned above!
We hope you liked the idea of adding Instagram feeds onto your WordPress website and you’ll go ahead and start doing it. It will be just a few minutes job for you.
If you’ve any questions or comments, please drop in them into the comments box below, we’ll be more than happy to reply them!
Also, you can use the free WordPress plugin to embed your site with Instagram Feed.
Here are some more Instagram feeds related blogs you might like:
- Top 5 Free Instagram Feed WordPress Plugins
- Top 5 Instagram Feed WordPress plugins 2019
- 50+ Best selling Instagram feed WordPress plugins on CodeCanyon
- VMagazine Lite – Free Multi Layout News and Magazine WordPress Theme
And checkout a few more tutorials on:
- How to add a floating side tab, bar in your WordPress website (step by step guide): tab with HTML content, Twitter feed, contact & subscription form, recent posts, WooCommerce products or social icons!
- How to add font icon or custom icon in your WordPress menu – Step by Step Tutorial (Video Included)