How to Greet Each User With a Custom Welcome Message in WordPress?
As first impression is the lasting impression the site should be user friendly. The greatest way to impress a user is by greeting every viewers to the site through Custom Welcome Message. It makes the site look more professional and systematic through this user can also gain basic idea about the site.
Why to Greet Users with a Welcome Message?
Keeping a Custom Welcome Message creates a professional and systematic look of the site. Users can gain the basic idea about the site function. This creates direct as well as good impression between the users and the site’s owner. The main profit is that Welcome Message helps to generate leads which increases the sales.
It bounds to develop strong impressions when interacting the first time, even more than the owner even realizes. It’s somehow depends on the message that is used too.
Greet Users With a Custom Welcome Message using LiveChat
- First of all, Login to the Dashboard of the site. Click on the button Plugins. Click on the button Add Plugins to add a new plugin.
- Search for the Plugin LiveChat. After getting the button Install Now. After Installing the Plugin Click on the button Activate. To gain further more information to install a new plugin. Go through the Tutorial to install a plugin to the WordPress Site.
- Then, Click on the Settings. Sign Up for the account and visit to the site easily.
- After Signing Up Choose the photo. Either Upload the photo or Choose it from the Gallery. Than, select the Welcome message. The Welcome message will be displayed to the users.
- Choose the Agent name and Agent Email Address than finally Click on the button Go to Application.
- Then the user can easily Start the Test Chat to be displayed for the viewers of the site.
- Click on the button Settings to Customize the appearance of the site. Then, Click on the button Engagement and then on Greetings.
- Select the Eye-catcher to display among the Customers. Finally the User can see the LiveChat option in their website.
It’s really important to Greet User with a Custom Logo Message as it create good impression among viewers. It helps to increase sales of the site. This tutorial provides the easy guides which is useful to both WordPress Beginners as well as Expert. The tutorial is short and includes every steps in a short form. Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share the post.
You can also check out the collection of:
- Verify Your WordPess Site on Pinterest
- Enable Comments in WordPess Pages/Posts
- Install New Plugin to the WordPress Site
- Save WordPress Post as Draft in Your Site