How to Get Facebook Insights for the WordPress Site?
Getting Facebook Insights for WordPress Site enables to utilize all the Features that Facebook can offer. These kind of insights includes most popular pages for like, share comment box and so on. It helps to track user interaction on the facebook pages. As it track number of active users which also helps the site’s owner to better understand the page performance.
Benefits of Having Facebook Insights in WordPress Site:
- Shows what time audience is on Facebook.
- Helps to increase sites ranking.
- Serves metrics around the content..
- Provides loads of information about the visitors.
- Tells which instance post has most engagement.
- Analyzes the growth of the site
Add Facebook Insights to WordPress Site
- Login to the Dashboard of the site. Click on the button Plugins and then on Add New.
- Search for the WordPress SEO Plugin. This plugin is rated 5 star and has effective and systematic use. While choosing the plugin always choose the best Plugins for the site. Install and Activate the Plugin in order to use the plugin.
- Installing the Plugin was the first and foremost part now Users need to click on the button SEO. Among different options on the selected button of SEO choose ‘Social’ and then the button Facebook
- After clicking in the button Facebook, Users can get images as shown in the Screenshot below.
- Then, Login with the Facebook account who wants to be added as Admin. Number of Admins depend upon the choice of the Site’s owner. Click on the button ‘Add Facebook Admin’ Than Users can see their Username added as Admin.
- Then claim your site in the Facebook account. Visit Facebook Insights page and search for Add your Domain Button.
- Click on the Green Button that you can see. Enter the Domain name and Link. After pasting the Link also write ‘You’. Click on the button Get Insights.
- Finally get to see all the Facebook Insights for the WordPress Site.
Is getting Facebook Insights useful for the WordPress Site? Yes, of course it offers every detailed feature that Facebook can offer. With the effective use of Yoast SEO it’s even more easier and simple. People can get Insights, within few couple of steps. With the guidance of this tutorial even the WP Beginners can do so.
Hope the information contained by this tutorial was useful to all the readers. Please leave the recommendations below.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect users to a random post on your WordPress site
- Check the WordPress version
- Integrate Twitter feeds on WordPress Site
- Add Facebook Like Button in WordPress
- Create Company Organization Chart in WordPress