Best Free WordPress Frontend Posting Plugins (2020 Collection)
Frontend post is one of the effective features these days because the collaborative work can be really effective and help you to keep your site active.
Frontend posting allow your visitors to submit the information, news, articles and other types of data such as images, jokes(in the community), songs. You can activate this feature on your WordPress website by using frontend posting WordPress plugin. Users who wants to publish a content on a WordPress powered site, needs to follow the process of first registering to that website, login to that website, and then create a new post for review. So,I present you with the list of plugins which lets you post contents from the frontend without the need to go to the WordPress backend.
Some of the Best Free Frontend Post WordPress Plugins
Here, I have made the list which contains 5 Free Frontend Post WordPress Plugins for your inspiration and for your usability.
AccessPress Anonymous post is a secure WordPress plugin. The plugin allows your visitors guest posting/front end posting/posting without login to your website. With this plugin, you can enter the tags for the post and also customize the post status. It lets you to post from anywhere on the site and add the featured image as well. The plugin allows the user to choose the specific category and has an option to show and hide field like post title, post content, post encrypts etc easily from the front end.
Features of AccessPress Anonymous post
- Option to enter the tags for the post
- Both logged in and not logged in user can submit the post from front end.
- Ability of field selection
- Ability to send email notification to admin after successful posting
- Supports featured image to the post
- Allows anyone to post from anywhere.
- Customizable, simple and user- friendly
Features of User Submitted Post
- Allows you to edit text, link, images and other content.
- Allows you to auto display the custom link and images
- Include use of template tag, shortcode or widgets to display up from anywhere
- Built in TML5 submission form
- Support 35 action/filter hooks for advanced customization
- Option to set the post any status: pending, draft, publish
- Simple option required user to be logged in to use the form
- Included Google ReCaptcha
- Easy to setup and use
Advance Access Manager is a powerful free WordPress plugin. The plugin has simple and secure front end content management option and allows you to manage the specific areas of your site like the post, page categories, widgets or menus for the specific user. Also, the plugin offers you to manage access based on GEOlocation and IP, manage capabilities so that you can create, update, delete any user and also you can track any user activities on your website.
Feature of Advanced Access Manager
- Included an option to manage post and categories
- Allows you to track your user or visitors activity on your website
- Option to define custom login and logout
- Option to manage backend menu, capabilities, GEO location and IP
- Allows to filter the list of meta box and widgets on both frontend and backend
- Allows you to create your own teaser, filter or replace the block of the content with shortcode
Frontend Publishing is a powerful WordPress plugin. The plugin allows you to accept guest posts/articles without giving your members access to the sensitive WordPress admin area. It don’t meet the submission guidelines of your website are not accepted and an error is shown to the frontend user which can be a huge time saver if you have a very popular blog and you get a lot of guest post submissions.
Features of Frontier Post
- Number of tags
- Number of links in article body and author bio
- Maximum and minimum number of words in title
- Content and author bio
- Easy to setup and use
WP user frontend is a feature-rich free WordPress plugin. It allows your user to submit the content from the front end of the site. Using this plugin, you can create the new post, edit their profile all from the front end of the website so that user does not have to go to the backend of the WordPress website. Also, the plugin allows the user to submit anything like: files, images with the post, data entry with multiple-choice menu so that users can update their post from front end.
Features of the WP User Frontend
- Allows user to create the new post and edit it from the front end
- Option to use anywhere with the help of shortcodes
- Allow user to edit the profile from frontend
- Option to set the user level in the dashboard.
- Allows admin to set the status of the new post, configure to publish, draft or pending.
- Supports feature image for post, upload attachments and allows user to edit or delete post
- Allows admin to manage user from frontend
These plugins are the perfect options to choose from. They come with all the required features needed for the quality posting.
Besides these, you might have seen other ones that work well for WordPress. If it’s the case, do favour me by mentioning them below. I will highly appreciate it.
Or got anything to say about these plugins? Feel free to write to me.