How to Fix WordPress Website Not Updating Right Away?
Many owners of the site are frustrated due to lack of daily updating feature in WordPress. The changes made in the widget, post, tutorial, blog are not shown in the correct time. Sometimes it even leads to degrading the sight of the site among the viewers and customers. Fixing it, the site can be more updated and attractive. It leads to create a user-friendly environment among the users and the site.
Why fix WordPress website not updating?
When this error occurs to the site, new posts don’t appear in the homepage of the WordPress Site. The owner of the site can view it by clicking on the view post link in WordPress Admin Area. Many WordPress Beginners find difficult to solve it. But, it can be done within a couple of steps. When it is not fixed, it issues to WordPress widget not showing right up on the homepage.
Fix the WordPress Website Not Updating Right Away
- First of all Login to the Dashboard of the site. Click at the button Plugins at the left bar of the page. Then, Click on the button Add New.
- Search for the W3 Total Cache Plugin and after getting it Install and Download it. For the more guidance to install a plugin go through the tutorial install a new plugin in WordPress.
- Firstly, empty all caches using the plugin Setting area. For this Click on Empty all Caches.
- Now the changes will be visible on the site homepage.
- Click on the button General Settings of the Plugin. Then tick on the button next to Cache posts page. By doing this the first page will be cached.
Fixing the WordPress website not updating right away will make the site more effective, systematic as well as professional. Using a plugin, even the WordPress Beginners can do it in a simple way within a couple of steps. Hope the information was useful. Feel free to share. Please leave the recommendations below.