How to enable comments in your WordPress page/post?
Is it important to enable comments in WordPress page/post? Yes, of course it helps the writer to know whether the information that they shared are being able to give the information that users need. Sometimes it is also important, as it helps to know about the mistakes. Comments helps to have continuous flow of talk between the user to the one who post.
Why to enable comments in WordPress?
- Helps to reach the writer view to the users.
- Readers can share their tips, insights, stories and ideas.
- It engages the viewers.
- Responding to comments bring your customers back to your site.
- Quality comments helps build social proof.
Ways to enable comments in your WordPress page/posts
- Firstly, Login to the Dashboard of your site. On the right hand side user can see Settings button in second last option. Click on the button Discussion.
There you can see Discussion Settings. Click in one of the option.
In Other Comment Settings, Email me whenever, Before a comment appears users can choose as per their choice. Click on the button if you want to display it and make the change that is suitable.
Users can add Comment Moderation and Comment Blacklist. It is really unique and helps to create good impression among the users.
Lastly there will be Avatars option to Avatar Display, Maximum Rating, Default Avatar. Every users can make the choice as per the need and wish.
Now, user needs to click on the button Save Changes to make all the changes that he/she has made.
Within the easy couple of steps user can enable comments in WordPress Page/Post without any coding knowledge and without any use of plugins. Hope the information was useful. After reading this tutorial it would even help a WPBeginner to do so. Please leave if have any recommendation or more basic idea with regards to the topic
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Save WordPress Post as draft in your site
- Fix the WordPress Failed to Open Stream Error
- Bulk Delete Posts in WordPress Site
- Get Faceboook Insights for WordPress Site
- Redirect Users to Random Post in WordPress Site