How to create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
Whenever a question is asked “Does our article need Images?” the answer is “Yes”. The image helps to make an article more appealing and helps a reader to read in a more effective way and understand the content, article, blogs in a more convenient way. It is necessary for a site to keep SEO Friendly images as it helps to make the information more effectual as well as a search engine like Google very friendly.
Why Create SEO Friendly Images in WordPress?
Firstly, images make the viewers easy to understand the whole content. SEO Friendly images get the traffic from an image-based search engine like Google Image Search. It makes the website more effective within some simple steps. Doing it, the website SEO Ranking will increase in a drastic way. It is a helpful friend for making the images search engine friendly and user-friendly.
A major portion of website content is made of images but it is not optimized. Making it SEO Friendly makes it more optimized and effective for the site as well. The whole article can be viewed by the viewers due to the images only. It helps to create more views on the site. Hence, the way to create such SEO Friendly images to increase the articles view of the site is further explained.
Benefits of creating SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Helps you rank higher in Google
- Provides clean code regarding your site
- Increase traffic to your site easily
- Increase your site uploading speed as all the unnecessary equipment are deleted
- Supports for a featured image
- Increase overall browsing experience
- Balance quality and size
- Makes easy to appear while searched
A process to create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- First of all Crop the proper Image to insert in the site using the appropriate tools that the user use consistently. Then rename the given file according to the proper matching name of the given particular article. Use the appropriate keyword which the user can use to search the image.
- Secondly, drop the image/featured image to the site. Consider the size of the image to keep on the site as per the need. But, keep in mind its size should be as small as possible. It will help the image appear faster while searching it on Google and decreasing the uploading speed.
- Then add the proper URL, Title, Caption, Alt Text and Description as the nature of the article title which is situated at the right side. Always choose the proper caption. If the user doesn’t have a definite idea that they can study different tutorial and articles for the guidance.
- Hence, after filling all the required URL, title, caption, all text, and description Click at Set featured image that will appear at the end of the page, then that image will appear as SEO friendly image on Google which will help to increase the traffic.
It is also possible to use different plugins to create SEO Friendly images in WordPress as listed below:
It’s really important for the user to upload an image in the site which is SEO Friendly. Doing it makes the site more user-friendly and increases the traffic as well. This tutorial provides the easiest way for all the WordPress Beginners to make the Image SEO Friendly. Rather than using Plugins it’s better for Beginners to make image SEO Friendly without the help of a plugin.