Anonymous Post WordPress Plugin Released
Anonymous posting(guest posting / front end posting/posting without login) – is made easy with AccessPress Anonymous Post. AccessPress Anonymous Post – is a responsive HTML5 form to allow your website users (guests/visitors/not logged in users) to submit a Standard WordPress Post in an easy and customized way, including a featured image. If you’re looking for Free WordPress guest post plugin, User Post Plugin, Anonymous post plugin, Front end post plugin, Guest Author plugin, Frontend form post feature, Guest blogging plugin, User submitted post then AccessPress Anonymous Post is the right one!
- Submit post from frontend as a not logged in user or as a logged-in user.
- Enter Tags for the post
- Plugin options page – User can customize settings.
- Email notification to admin email after successful post submission.
- Customized Post Submission message.
- Field Selection ability.
- Anyone can post from anywhere in the site
- Category selection
- Add a featured image to the post. More than one image and other media items can be added to the post if logged in.
- Captcha for secure posting which can be enabled and disabled from the plugin settings page
- Use a shortcode to display the submission form anywhere
- Post submissions may include title, tags, category, author, URL, post image
- HTML5 submission form with streamlined CSS styles
- Posts will be directly saved into the WordPress database and will show up in Admin Dashboard as a pending post or any selected status with given Title, Description, Category and Tags.
- Option to assign the post to a specific category or let users choose category from frontend
- Moderator will be able to review and approve them as needed.
- Authors Name, Author URL and email will be added as a custom field.
- Simple and user-friendly
- Dedicated forum support
- Online chat support
- Email support
- Premium upgrades available