How to Allow Users to Submit Posts to Your WordPress Site?
Mostly the owner of the site doesn’t let the viewers submit their article or post to the website. Do you want to accept the posts submitted by the users to the WordPress Site to be displayed? Doing it owner will be able to moderate the comments and allow to display only in case, the owner likes it. It’s also possible to make only registration of user submit, in a case to maintain privacy of the account.
Method 1: Accept the Content using User Submitted Posts Plugin
- Firstly, User needs to Install and Activate the User Submitted Posts Plugin. For the furthermore support go through the article how to install a plugin.
- After Activating the Plugin Click on the button Settings on the left bar of the site. Among the various options Click on the button User Submitted Posts.
- From the Plugin Settings, User can select the field that they want to display on the submission. They can also hide the field that they don’t want the visitors to see.
- Choose a default author for all the submitted content. It also is allowed to upload an image and set a limit on the number of images to be uploaded. The image size can be set for a certain extent.
- After doing all the Plugins Setting Click on the button Save Changes to make the changes saved.
- Now, the page can save or publish. Visit the page to see User Submit Posts on the action.
Method 2: Allow the Users to Register and Post in WordPress
- First of all, enable the User Register on the site. Click on the button Settings>>General. Then tick on the button Anyone can register next to Membership option.
- Don’t forget to Click on the button Save Changes to save the changes made in the website.
Within some easy steps, a user can submit posts to the WordPress Site. This helps to create a good bond between the owner and the user. In this tutorial, the WordPress Beginners are enriched with the two methods. Both of them are really easy and effective. One method is done with help of plugin and one without the plugin. But, both of them are simple which guides within a couple of steps.
- Create SEO Friendly Images in WordPress
- 5+ Best WordPress Media Manager Plugins
- 10+ Best Free Consulting WordPress Themes