How to Add Facebook Like Button in WordPress?
Why is adding Facebook Like Button in WordPress Important? Having more Facebook-like helps to attract people to your site. In general concept, those site having excellent posts, articles, tutorials, and blogs have a maximum number of likes. It centers around a form of an advertising network functionality. It has been significantly upvoted for publicity which increases Traffic to your site and makes it look more appealing.
Importance of adding Facebook Like Button in WordPress:
- Helps to increase the popularity of your site.
- Creates a direct connection between the page and the Facebook page.
- Makes site even more appealing.
- It enables sharing site content with Facebook friends.
- Helps for the proper advertisement of the products.
Procedure to add Facebook Like Button in WordPress using WP like Button Plugin
- First of all, Log In to the Dashboard of a website. Their Plugins, a button will appear to click on the button. Among the options of the Plugins choose the button Add New to Install a plugin to use in site to add Facebook like button.
- Secondly, search for the Plugin WP Like Button to Install for the site. After getting the plugin you want to install click on the button Install Now. After Installing the Plugin click on the button Activate to use the plugin.
- After Activating the Plugin on the second last option click on the button WP like button to make all the changes.
- A settings option will appear at the first where choose “Where to display?” among the various options like Homepage, All Pages, All Posts, All archive pages and Exclude specific pages and posts. Users can Click on the Button to display the button as shown in the below screenshot.
- Next, choose to Enable like button for mobile (Responsive Layouts) or not. If users want to enable it then simply click on Yes and if not then click on the button No.
- Create new App ID and keep in the space of App ID. Keep Admin Id to access all the insights. Keep an image in Select/Upload Image to show if a Facebook article doesn’t have a thumbnail.
- Enter Shortcode to Display the like button. Add the Code Snippet to Display like button. Choose “What to like?”. Then select the Language, Width, and Position.
- Users can Choose the Layout which they want to display, Action Type, Color and Button Size as per the need and the choice. If users want to Include Share Button, then click on the button. If users don’t want to do so than they can leave it empty.
- After making all the Changes click on the button Save Settings which is displayed on the button of the page, to save all the changes that you have made.
- Now, users can visit your WordPress Site and see the Like button for each and every post that you need to share with your users.
This is the easiest method for WP Beginner to add Facebook Like Button in WordPress by using WP Like Button. You can also use different Plugins as per your wish and comfort. But, the steps to add it are just the same. We hope that this article was useful for you to add Facebook Like Button in WordPress. We would also thank WordPress for making everything so easily accessible.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- How to Create Company Company Organization in WordPress?
- 10+ Best Premium Sports WordPress Themes
- Add a Click-to-Call Button to WordPress Site
- 10+ Best Free Fashion WordPress Themes
- How to design attractive comments section in WordPress? (Step by Step Guide)