Responsive Pricing Table Builder for WordPress – AP Pricing Tables – Documentation
Documentation of AP Pricing Tables
AP Pricing tables is a Premium WordPress Plugin by AccessPress Themes. AP Pricing tables is a plugin to display your pricing plans to your site. A perfect plugin to show your pricing plan to your viewers. All you have to do is create a shortcode to display your pricing table on your website in your desired location!
- Go to Dashboard-> Plugins-> Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin-> Choose File
- Select [plugin].zip file and Click on Install Now
- Once the plugin is installed, Activate it.
- For configuration of the plugin’s settings, click on AP Pricing Tables of left admin menu.
In the Plugin settings, you can configure general settings that will be applicable for all your pricing table. The Plugin settings consisted of the following:
This settings allows you to control enqueuing of certain scripts and CSS included in the plugin. It includes:
- Font Awesome: Whether to prevent loading the required files for Font Awesome iconset. Read more on Font Awesome here.
- Linecon: Whether to prevent loading the required files for Linecon iconset. Read more on Linecon here.
- Icomoon: Whether to prevent loading the required files for Icomoon iconset. Read more on Icomoon here.
- Typicon: Whether to prevent loading the required files for Typicon iconset. Read more on Typicon here.
- Material Icons: Whether to prevent loading the required files for Material Icons iconset. Read more on Material Icons here.
- gomap.js: Whether to prevent loading of the gomap.js for Google Map. Read more on gomap.js here.
- WOW.js: Whether to prevent loading of the wow.js for Table Animation. Read more on WOW.js here.
- countdown.js: Whether to prevent loading of the countdown.js for Countdown Timer. Read more on countdown.js here.
Google Map Settings
Set the API Key for Google Map.
Steps to get Google API Key:
- Please create the Google app by going to https://console.developers.google.com
- Now click on “Create Project”. A popup will appear. There you will need to enter Project name and click on “create” button.
- Now go to “library” tab, the list of the Google APIs will loads.
- After that please go to “Credentials” tab and click on “Create credentials” the options dropdown will list up and then click on “API Key”.
- A Popup will appear with your API key.
- Please copy the Key and use the key above.
Here you can configure the Time zone for the countdown Timer.
The Plugin Settings comes with a Reset Settings button that changes the settings to its default settings.
Create Pricing Table
To create a pricing table please click on “Add new table” or “Create” link, A page will load and please configure it as per your need.
Table Name (Required)
For the very first step please enter your pricing table name and shortcode ID. Table name is for your reference only so that it will be easier for you to view the table for later reference. Shortcode ID is th ID that will be used in the shortcode (e.g. If your shortcode ID is ‘table_1′, your shortcode will be: [appts_pricing_table sid=’table_1’]). You can enter your own shortcode id as well so that it will be easier for you to use the shortcode. The shortcode ID you use should contains only numbers, lowercase letters, hyphen and underscore(eg table_1). If you use the uppercase letter it will be automatically converted to lowercase. Or you can use auto generated shortcode id as it is.
Template selection and styles (Required)
Here you can configure various options related to table like you can configure the layout of the table by selecting template. You can define the column border radius for specified templates, space between columns, column width, tooltip options.
Common Header and Footer
Here you can configure the common header and footer settings of a table. You will get different options for header and footer settings.
Set the Currency symbols and decimal places and thousand saparators that will appear on your pricing table.
- United Arab Emirates Dirham
- Australian Dollars
- Bangladeshi Taka
- Brazilian Real
- Bulgarian Lev
- Canadian Dollars
- Chilean Peso
- Chinese Yuan
- Colombian Peso
- Czech Koruna
- Danish Krone
- Dominican Peso
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Croatia kuna
- Hungarian Forint
- Icelandic krona
- Indonesia Rupiah
- Indian Rupee
- Nepali Rupee
- Israeli Shekel
- Japanese Yen
- Lao Kip
- South Korean Won
- Malaysian Ringgits
- Mexican Peso
- Nigerian Naira
- Norwegian Krone
- New Zealand Dollar
- Paraguayan Guaraní
- Philippine Pesos
- Polish Zloty
- Pounds Sterling
- Romanian Leu
- Russian Ruble
- Signapore Dollar
- South African rand
- Swedish Krona
- Swiss Franc
- Taiwan New Dollars
- Thai Baht
- Turkish Lira
- Ukrainian Hryvnia
- US Dollars
- Vietnamese Dong
- Egyptian Pound
- Saudi Riyal
Custom CSS (Optional)
In this section you can write your own custom css for this table if you need to do small changes in the table.
Column Editor (Required)
In this section you can add new columns as many as you want. Each column will have General settings, header Settings, body and footer settings.
In column settings you can configure the general settings of the column like option to enable/disable highlight column, enable/disable hover effect, Column Animation, Ribbon Settings, Box shadow settings.
In header section you can configure the feature image of the column, title and subtitle of the column, Marked Price, Selling Price and Payment Name. You can also change the price type to HTML Content and set Selling price and Payment Content with additional Shortcode Options. In header section there is an option to show the countdown timer for each column, Rating field. Here you can remove the header section completely if you need it.
In body section you can add body rows as per your need. In each row you can enter either html content or button. In the HTML Content you can enter texts or audio/video shortcodes and google map Shortcode. Where as if you want to use button you can enter button label and button link.
In footer section you can add footer rows as per your need. In each row you can enter either html content or button. In the HTML Content you can enter texts or audio/video Shortcodes and google map shortcode. Where as if you want to use button you can enter button label and button link.
How to use
After setting up the desired columns and it’s settings of a table when you click save button the table will be created and you will get the shortcode.
To display the pricing table in the frontend is also very easy. You need to insert the generated shortcode in the post or page. You can direclty use the shortcode in post’s or page’s content as well or you can use template shortcode to use it in the template files.
Import and Export
Export: You can choose the Pricing tables you have already created and Export them in json format one by one. Import: You can upload a json file of the pricing table that you have exported.
You can use the shortcodes in the column’s body and footer parts.
If you require any assistance with the AP Pricing Table or want to drop any suggestion or feedback, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org